Latest Purchases Thread

KManX89

Just now, MWil23 said:

His wife wouldn't fall for it. The funny thing is, we got this text from him a month later:

*My wife just found the level! She's asking questions!

*Him, panicking*

I just told her that we've had it for a while!!!!

*Us, lose contact with him for 8 hours*

Him: SHE BOUGHT IT!!!!!

Oldest trick in the book.

gaslighting is always good for a laugh. 

On 2/28/2020 at 2:22 PM, Shanedorf said:

need portable power ?
these guys are awesome. We ran amp + guitar + keyboard off this unit for hours- plenty of juice
jump start a car, run a computer, have a fan when you're camping in the summer. Charges off wall outlet, car charger or solar

http://www.chafonmall.com/productdetails.aspx?pid=514

201611231909574_1.jpg

Might be adding this and a TV to my tailgating this year, appreciate you sharing it. 

12 hours ago, naptownskinsfan said:

Might be adding this and a TV to my tailgating this year, appreciate you sharing it. 

my pleasure. its been one of our best purchases for camping/tailgating and remote gigs
They have several models, so you can choose if you want more/less instant power ( jump start) vs running a TV for hours
They are not cheap, but we burned through a couple of other cheaper brands before finding these guys, the others all crapped out after a few uses

This one below died in the first month and I thought Stanley was a solid brand, but that was definitely not the case. The reviews are dismal and accurate

https://www.stanleytools.com/products/automotive-tools/power/power-station/500-instant--1000-peak-battery-amp-professional-power-station/pprh5

Chafon is a winner

• Like 1

Just joined Amazon Prime about a month ago and I'm addicted!   Everything from toothpaste, sunglasses to eyeliner and a rowing machine...  I never thought I'd be the person to purchase items like these online, I'm an able bodied person but... here I am :( 

I bought a cordless Milwaukee rotary hammer, angle grinder and 50 dollar M18 flashlight to get over 499, which gave me 150 off.  I also bought a chisel for the rotary hammer and an angle grinder blade.  Total was around 450 after everything.  The Milwaukee rep was there and since I couldn't go with the promotion that had a $369 rotary hammer and angle grinder for free, he threw in a useless rotary hammer vacuum, but that useless rotary hammer vacuum just happened to come with TWO M12 batteries and a charger, which sucks because now I gotta buy M12 tools.

Once I got home from buying all that I found out my main sewer was clogged up, so I had to have that cleared, which cost 200 dollars. 

I have not spent a cent since then. 

13 hours ago, skywindO2 said:

I just went to KFC and bought two biscuits. They're sure to disappoint but I think it'll satisfy my random biscuit craving. 

I purchased both of them via driving to the restaurant, and ordering them at the counter.

Popeyes biscuits are better

Btw, have you tried the fried chicken donut sandwich?

Edited by dtait93