2020 Free Agency Thread

HTTRDynasty

We arent really in a position to say no to someone with Lee's potential.  For us to be worth a damn, all stars have to align.  Why not add another star?  This is another P-Rich with a higher ceiling - we're used to it.   get him. 

Edited by daskins

7 hours ago, daskins said:

We arent really in a position to say no to someone with Lee's potential.  For us to be worth a damn, all stars have to align.  Why not add another star?  This is another P-Rich with a higher ceiling - we're used to it.   get him. 

He’s 29. Potential is pretty much done at that point. 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, daskins said:

I loved his ceiling as a prospect, but he’s always injured. I don’t see the point in signing him or Burton given their injury history unless it’s a vet min deal. 

10 hours ago, daskins said:

Damn - 29?  I was thinking 26 or something - Thought he was just a few years in.  Must mean that I am getting reallly old. 

Yes, we’re getting old. I think Lee has been in the league 6 years, going into his 7th and he really only had 1 year when he stayed healthy and played well. The guy had so much potential coming out of USC but he hasn’t lived up to it bc of injuries.