2020 NFL Offseason

GMENNATION

1 hour ago, EL Guapo said:

This is smart for a bunch of reasons. Most notably, for the one Art mentioned, and also due to the young talent we have on the roster. In the, hopefully likely, event that a couple of our young guys really pan out and turn into studs, we will have plenty of cap space to retain them when their rookie deals run out in a few years.

Doing mock drafts on First-Pick are so fun and incredibly unrealistic but make me feel better about our FA.  After taking about every trade possible, I ended up with: 

Andrew Thomas, Patrick Queen, Zack Baun, Yetur Gross-Matos, Ross Blalock, Lloyd Cushenberry, Clyde Edwards-Hellaire, Kyle Duggar, Quintez Cephus, Jeremy Chinn, Ezra Cleveland, and Michael Ojemuida in the first four rounds lol 

5 minutes ago, minutemancl said:

Oldest player under contract on the Giants defense right now is Kyler Fackrell at 28 years old. Oldest player in the secondary is James Bradberry at 26. Oldest player on the DL is Dalvin Tomlinson at 26.

god.. they are grandfathers.. LOL

9 hours ago, NYGiantsman10 said:

The roster's better no question, but there's still the big issues of EDGE, OT, FS, and C. 

Only way I see those holes getting reasonably close to filled is with a trade back. 

I really believe thats our intent. Trade back, take Wirfs in rd 1, Cesar Ruiz in rd2 and also a guy like Zack Baun in rd2. I believe were gonna trade down and get a pretty decent 2nd rd pick for the haul we get. Im gonna update my mock after this week is up with the FA moves.

On 3/18/2020 at 10:46 PM, NYGiantsman10 said:

The roster's better no question, but there's still the big issues of EDGE, OT, FS, and C. 

Only way I see those holes getting reasonably close to filled is with a trade back. 

I think they're content with letting Julian Love get a chance at FS.  Honestly, let's see if he can play.  It sounds like we're preparing for a 2 year rebuild so lets see if these kids can play.

20 hours ago, Gmen19851 said:

I think they're content with letting Julian Love get a chance at FS.  Honestly, let's see if he can play.  It sounds like we're preparing for a 2 year rebuild so lets see if these kids can play.

Do you think Gettleman can survive a two year rebuild?

On 3/19/2020 at 7:16 AM, Giants4eva said:

I really believe thats our intent. Trade back, take Wirfs in rd 1, Cesar Ruiz in rd2 and also a guy like Zack Baun in rd2. I believe were gonna trade down and get a pretty decent 2nd rd pick for the haul we get. Im gonna update my mock after this week is up with the FA moves.

If we go OT in round one, I don’t think we go offense again until round 4 unless someone that we can’t pass up is there. (Like Andrew Thomas in the second but then I’d just be angry we spent a first on Wirfs)