Buccaneers New Uniforms Confirmed

DigInBoys

1 hour ago, y*so*blu said:

Funny how things have changed. When I started following football in the mid-90s, I loved the Bucs' orange and white uniforms and everyone else hated them. Now more people than ever want them to go back. I still hold that when Josh Freeman led that awful, awful 2009 team to their upset win over the Packers, they should have worn those throwback duds the rest of the year. 

tb2.jpg

bucscheer.png

I think society's sensibilities have changed. There seems to be a longing for the past before the mid to late 90s darker color uniforms dominated the league. Around that time teams like the 49ers, Rams, Patriots, and Buccaneers all went to a darker color scheme.

3 hours ago, KingOfTheDot said:

Bucs should find a way to blend pewter with the creamsicle

hmmm

1D87F42.png

However a key issue I see

KqTkgrQ.png

9lhggGD.png

So if they go white helmet or do maybe like that one Navy helmet

See the source image

get something like this

22Hpfmu.png

or

UhOcplp.png

That way the helmet wouldn't look quite so strange with the creamsicle unis...you could even swap that red stripe to orange and buc ol' Bucco on there for those games

• Like 1

10 hours ago, PapaShogun said:

Go back to the cream colored uniforms. Get the white helmet, but instead of orange colored Bucco Bruce, make it the modern era flag logo with a orange filter.

I'd still think without bringing Bucco Bruce back, it'd be a failure.  

• Like 2

6 hours ago, PapaShogun said:

I think society's sensibilities have changed. There seems to be a longing for the past before the mid to late 90s darker color uniforms dominated the league. Around that time teams like the 49ers, Rams, Patriots, and Buccaneers all went to a darker color scheme.

And let's not forget the Eagles, who desperately need to go back to Kelly Green.  

• Like 7

9 hours ago, Kiltman said:

So we have 3 going traditional

• Falcons 
  • Browns
  • Bucs

and one changing things up a bit, colors wise, but basing a lot of it off what came before.

• Rams

I know there was a lot of speculation that the Panthers and Chargers would be doing something too.
But it doesn't seem like it at this point.

Nice to see team bucking the Nike trends and getting back to more classic looks. There have been a lot of terrible uniform designs lately.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, swede700 said:

And let's not forget the Eagles, who desperately need to go back to Kelly Green.  

I don't think it'd happen full time until Lurie passes away. The team won it's first Super Bowl in the Midnight Green. I don't see him giving those up, though we have openly fought for being able to have Kelly Green Alts.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Danger said:

18 minutes ago, swede700 said:

I don't think it'd happen full time until Lurie passes away. The team won it's first Super Bowl in the Midnight Green. I don't see him giving those up, though we have openly fought for being able to have Kelly Green Alts.

Yeah, best we are gonna get unless they do the 2nd helmet is midnight green versions of past uniforms. Which honestly I don’t get why they haven’t done one yet.

We’re midnight green here on out.

45 minutes ago, TENINCH said:

I don't know why teams change uniforms when they get it right the first time. Vikings, Bucs, Jaguars all have made this mistake.

I love the Fred Taylor era Jags...should’ve never left that. I think number swooshes aside, the current uniform is the Vikings best. 
I agree on the Bucs, but I could see room for tweaks, like an updated logo or new number font

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, Kiltman said:

I love the Fred Taylor era Jags...should’ve never left that. I think number swooshes aside, the current uniform is the Vikings best. 
I agree on the Bucs, but I could see room for tweaks, like an updated logo or new number font

Yes. The Fred Taylor Era was awesome. Tony Brackens made that uniform look great!

I like the Vikings uniform below. May a little less yellow on the pants though.

Green+Bay+Packers+v+Minnesota+Vikings+3t

5 minutes ago, TENINCH said:

Yes. The Fred Taylor Era was awesome. Tony Brackens made that uniform look great!

I like the Vikings uniform below. May a little less yellow on the pants though.

Green+Bay+Packers+v+Minnesota+Vikings+3t

It’s a solid look, but yeah the yellow is all off, and obviously the purples would need matching. Two things I think the current set does great.

10 hours ago, y*so*blu said:

Funny how things have changed. When I started following football in the mid-90s, I loved the Bucs' orange and white uniforms and everyone else hated them. Now more people than ever want them to go back. I still hold that when Josh Freeman led that awful, awful 2009 team to their upset win over the Packers, they should have worn those throwback duds the rest of the year. 

tb2.jpg

bucscheer.png

Could care less about the players uniforms.   The mascot is 100% correct. 

• Like 6