naz

ted

naz

josh

7- naz

6- bcb

Still to vote (you will receive a punishment if you fail to vote):

@JoshstraDaymus

@Nazgul you have been voted out by your peers.  You will join Daboyle and Outpost as the 3rd member of the "jury"

@JoshstraDaymus you will receive a punishment for bot voting 

Edited by Pickle Rick

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

@Nazgul you have been voted out by your peers.  You will join Daboyle and Outpost as the 3rd member of the "jury"

This will be my last post as I delete my account but I wanted to respond. Since I joined two years ago, I was harassed. I stood up for myself the last two years and you all came after me. This year, I barely said a word and didn’t message anyone. Yet you have ppl like gmen constantly posting and constantly talking ****. Still, I was removed right away. 

Obviousky what I have been saying in last season was true. You’re all a bunch of losers with no real friends. You all back each other up on this Internet forum I couldn’t care less about. You’re the type of nerds who were bullied by ppl like me in high school so you hide behind a computer and talk crap with nothing of value in your real life.

well congrats. I’m done and my account is gone. Just a Shame your lives are so pathetic that you need to obsess about me. I strongly urged you to get off your fat ***** and get a life. Talking crap on the internet 24/7 makes it pretty clear what kind of pitiful, scared losers you all are. Keep obsessing and thinking/talking about me bc you will. I will never remember a single one of you losers besides @mathman who ran an awesome game- compare it to any other game run. It’s a joke.

So, get an education, go workout or maybe play an actual sport, and stop hiding. **** all you.

Your superior is out

• Like 5

16 hours ago, Pickle Rick said:

hqdefault.jpg

Comp 4 - Gambling Carousel 

One of the most egotistical qualities you all possess is the absolute need to be the smartest when it comes to sports.  Now is the time to prove your worth.  To survive and win the key, you must prove your skills with your knowledge of college basketball.  Saturday is the final day of the regular season and may be your final competition as well. Below is a list of games, you must pick a winner for each game and place confidence level (1-20) with that game.  If you get the game correct you get the amount of points associated with your confidence level. If you get a game wrong you will lose points.  For this game you want to have the most points, so the most confidence should have a level of 20 and your least confidence should have a level of 1. 

If you lose a game, the carousel will spin around to the battery and form a connection.  It will be fried giblets for dinner, so don't lose if you want to keep your manhood in tact.  

Live or die, make your choice!!!!

hqdefault.jpg

Rules:

1. There are 20 games listed below, pick a winner for each game.  

2.  Place a confidence level for each game (1-20).  1 is the least confidence, 20 is the most confidence.  You may only use a confidence level once.  

3. Scoring will be simple, you get a game right, you get the points equivalent of your confidence level.  You get the game wrong you lose the points equivalent to your confidence level.

4. Make sure to answer the tiebreaker questions for this comp.

5. No collaborating 

Games:

1. UNC @ Duke
2. UK @ Florida 
3. Seton Hall @ Creighton 
4. Louisville @ Virginia 
5. Stanford @ Oregon
6. Syracuse @ Miami
7. Baylor @ West Virginia
8. Oklahoma @ TCU
9. Wisconsin @ Indiana 
10. Auburn @ Tennessee 
11. CSU Bakersfield @ Grand Canyon 
12. Hawaii @ CSU Northridge 
13. New Hampshire @ UMBC
14. Sacred Heart @ Saint Francis PA
15. Long Island @ Robert Morris
16. Kansas @ Texas Tech 
17. Coastal Carolina @ UT Arlington 
18. James Madison @ Elon
19. Butler @ Xavier
20. Georgia @ LSU

Tibreakers:

1. Total points scored in Duke-UNC game?

2. Total points scored in Hawaii-CSU Northridge game?

3. Total points scored in Coastal Carolina-UT Arlington game?

4. Total points scored in the Seton Hall- Creighton game?

________

This comp will have a quick turn around so I'm posting the game now.  

The deadline to submit will be Saturday at noon eastern. 

1. @Malfatron

3. @gopherwrestler

4. @theuntouchable

5. @The Orca

7. @JoshstraDaymus

8. @MWil23

9. @ET80

10. @rackcs

11. @Whicker

12. @TedLavie

13. @bcb1213

14. @Matts4313

15. @Counselor

16. @Nazgul

Deadline is noon eastern Saturday 

Still to submit:

@gopherwrestler

@theuntouchable

@The Orca

@JoshstraDaymus

@ET80

@rackcs

@Whicker

@bcb1213

@Counselor

@JoshstraDaymus your punishment for not voting is to compare/associate every player left in the game with a horror movie.  You cannot use the same movie twice.  Please explain why you associate the player with the movie you choose.  

You have until Saturday night at 3 am eastern to complete this or you will be automatically up for "eviction"

First and foremost I’m sorry that I didn’t get my vote in. I should have done it earlier. I’ll work on that assignment, I’ve been launching a new location for work the last 12 hours plus. I haven’t eaten. I’m big mad at myself rn

3 minutes ago, JoshstraDaymus said:

First and foremost I’m sorry that I didn’t get my vote in. I should have done it earlier. I’ll work on that assignment, I’ve been launching a new location for work the last 12 hours plus. I haven’t eaten. I’m big mad at myself rn

You should be sorry. What kind of absolute piece of **** ******* doesn't cast a vote?

• Like 1