Week 3: Buccaneers (1-0) at VIKINGS (1-1)

swede700

2 minutes ago, BucsDraftGeek47 said:

and again , the only way you guys beat us with him, is if we beat ourselves and Jameis decides to be a pick machine 

There is no such thing as "beating yourself". The other team gets more points, the other team wins. Jameis decides to be a pick machine, it's because the Vikings defense beat him. Not because Jameis decided consciously to hand the ball to them. 

Just now, wcblack34 said:

There is no such thing as "beating yourself". The other team gets more points, the other team wins. Jameis decides to be a pick machine, it's because the Vikings defense beat him. Not because Jameis decided consciously to hand the ball to them. 

i agree to an extent

but yes there is such a thing as beating yourself, for example ; bone headed plays and turnovers that could be avoided

The Vikings have beat themselves multiple times over. Look at how the 98 and 09 season ended.

I don't know if that'll be the case today though.

I really hope Diggs and Cook can carry us to a victory today. I'm confident the defense will do its part. We just need the offense to play well and that has me worried.

28 minutes ago, SteelKing728 said:

The Vikings have beat themselves multiple times over. Look at how the 98 and 09 season ended.

I don't know if that'll be the case today though.

I really hope Diggs and Cook can carry us to a victory today. I'm confident the defense will do its part. We just need the offense to play well and that has me worried.

I don't think MNs defense will keep Tampa under 20. Question is, can our offense score 20+ and keep pace?

Listed below are the Vikings inactives for Sunday's game agianst the Buccaneers:

QB Sam Bradford

WR Rodney Adams

WR Stacy Coley

G Danny Isidora

T Aviante Collins

DE Tashawn Bower

DT Jaleel Johnson

http://www.vikings.com/news/article-1/Vikings-Inactives-List-Against-the-Buccaneers-Sunday/8514f31a-3172-4527-b77d-d62973d5454f?sf116361382=1

Tramaine Brock is activ e today, for the first time.

Archived