The Vigilants of Stendarr - Day Five ends Sunday at 9pm EST

Dome

You sound paranoid.  I even remarked on D1 that I thought someone was playing an agent of chaos and gathering good information to allow for line drawing.  I didn’t know if it was you/Josh or the Twins.  I didn’t get the sense of Town/Town friendly fire from that interaction, it felt like Town/Scum.  As the day progressed, I felt confident that at least Josh was Town, and you seemed to be Town too.

Prior to Daboyle’s information, I thought you were spastic Town on D1 for the most part.  Then once that variable is introduced, all the “chaotic” things seem more deliberate and calculated.  Especially given how it affected other things related to bcb, who I think is scum.

2 minutes ago, Counselor said:

Malf is doing the whole try too hard to look like town. Encouraging me to push and fight back in what is a lost cause then is jumping ahead of my mislynch by saying I’m probably going to be mislynched and look like he is interested in my scum reads (which he doesn’t give a damn about) because he knows I’m going to flip town. And if he is red he could have very easily taken out blue (Mwil) and claimed a town Vig. 

the scum hits were clearly rack and forge though

im legitly trying to get you to fight this

3 minutes ago, Counselor said:

That’s as much energy as I have. And I’m sure Swag will shred me apart and so be it. I know I’m telling the truth. And it will show. 

Sorry, but I had you as likely chaotic Town on D1, and then information is revealed that you and I are different alignments.  That changes the lens for viewing the events of D1.  Plus, I know I’m Town, so the options are limited here.

11 minutes ago, Counselor said:

Knew you could get the twins to jump on it too because they are so hard headed they want to prove themselves right with their reads and they were wanting to lock on me and I was the most suspect player with the way I was playing. So I was the target for  this plan. 

Really odd post bc it's so damn bad.....I love it 

4 minutes ago, SwAg said:

You sound paranoid.  I even remarked on D1 that I thought someone was playing an agent of chaos and gathering good information to allow for line drawing.  I didn’t know if it was you/Josh or the Twins.  I didn’t get the sense of Town/Town friendly fire from that interaction, it felt like Town/Scum.  As the day progressed, I felt confident that at least Josh was Town, and you seemed to be Town too.

Prior to Daboyle’s information, I thought you were spastic Town on D1 for the most part.  Then once that variable is introduced, all the “chaotic” things seem more deliberate and calculated.  Especially given how it affected other things related to bcb, who I think is scum.

That’s not my scum game Swag. You and I both know that. Appreciate the credit that I was being deliberate and calculated but that wasn’t the case. I’m not that good of a player. But this is definitely as I keep saying and I’ll stand by that, a lesson learned.

3 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Sorry, but I had you as likely chaotic Town on D1, and then information is revealed that you and I are different alignments.  That changes the lens for viewing the events of D1.  Plus, I know I’m Town, so the options are limited here.

You’re not town. But this is good. Trust me I’m taking notes. Not even mad at this.