2020 NFL Combine Thread

goldfishwars

1 hour ago, Ozzy said:

Khaleke Hudson 30 reps at 225 for a dude 5-11 224 that is highly impressive.  Will be curious what his 40 is going to be.

And how Nick Coe is considered a LB at 6-5 280 I have no idea, after he runs his 40 all that talk should end I assume.  

And the lack of talk about Dillon and what he did is mostly because of the depth overall of the RB group I assume, but here is a comparison to what he did and Derrick Henry did back at the combine.  For a big back like Dillon he really showed out I thought for his massive size.  Did not expect him to do that well running or in the vertical, still could easily fall to the 3rd or 4th round where he will be an absolute steal.

AJ Dillon 6-0 247
23 bench
41 vert
131 broad
7.19 cone

Derrick Henry 6-3 247
22 bench
37 vert
130 broad
7.2 cone

And that’s where the comparisons end.

9 minutes ago, badgers0821 said:

And that’s where the comparisons end.

I am just showing the numbers, I never said AJ Dillon would be as good as Derrick Henry has been.  He is not the glider Henry is and does not have the big play ability arguably in the open field consistently, but then again did not play on Alabama either.  But the numbers on paper are very similar outside of height.  Just saying he got very little attention I thought for having a real standout day for the heaviest back in the draft.  

39 minutes ago, goldfishwars said:

Gonna have to watch these Davis twins 

Khalil Davis for sure I am going to have to watch again.  Was a 3/4 DE, curious if he could play 4/3 DT with that type of athletic ability.  Had impressive 8 sacks last year which surprised me, that Nebraska defense sucked though and was on the field a ton and gave up a ton of points so plenty of options to produce I guess.  

Seems like Blacklock DNP in the on the field stuff which stinks, Gallimore and Madubuike have stood out in the on the field work.