The 2020 NFL Combine Thread

WindyCity

1 hour ago, dll2000 said:

If you run the Draft Network Simulator 7 OL typically come off board before Bears even make their first pick.

This is why as late as we draft need has to be tempered by BPA.  The 2nd round is said to have some very good WR and Safety prospects and a couple of edge guys who may be T.J Watt types.  We can use good players at any of those spots too.

4 hours ago, abstract_thought said:

What does it say about Pace's drafting when he's picked RB and WR pretty much every year and those positions are still unsettled?

I mean, two 7th rounders can't really be counted on to be studs...

We had Miller who had a damn good year his rookie year and after a poor start finished strong. Had Ridley in the 4th and he didn't get much PT, hard to trash a pick in his rookie year when the OL and QB sucked too.

• Like 2

45 minutes ago, Tyty said:

Jarron Gilbert made $1.19m from the bears after leaping out of a pool. Motivation enough?

Write the check brother, write the check.  In God I Trust.  Dude has an 850 FICO score.  Other's must pay up front.  :D

5 hours ago, WindyCity said:

The CBs did not run fast at all.

Most of the safeties didn’t run well either. TBH I was happy to see McKinney run in the 4.6 range. I think his play speed is better than that. Were he to slide he’d be an awesome guy to pair at SS with Jackson in round 2.

If we look to go corner round 2 or 3 I keep finding myself liking Damon Arnette and Bryce Hall. 

39 minutes ago, WindyCity said:

I want to go WR and OT in the 2nd round. There are so many good ones. Every time I do one of those mock simulations I am being stared at by an OT that I want to take and who had a great Combine.

I'm thinking that WR then OT, or OG, is probably written in stone at this point. 

Unless a good pass rusher inexplicably falls.