Why do the Raiders hate Derek Carr and wish for him to be dead?

Ty21

1 hour ago, Nick_gb said:

I really don't know why or what it is. However, every time I read the title of this thread I feel like it was written by a 10 year old. I just can't seem to get past that. 

Well, i know why at least

On 2/22/2020 at 1:37 PM, Tyty said:

• Like 1

On 2/25/2020 at 4:47 PM, BayRaider said:

The only thing I mentioned was the grade. The 21 of 23 thing was not done by PFF. They don’t watch football games. Also, it was part of the article quote. 

lol. 

Im not a PFF homer. In fact, I am not even really a fan - because I think their grades are weird a lot of the time. They are just one more tool to look at. But this is another flat out lie by you. They have 3 analyst watch every single snap and grade it.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, BayRaider said:

Only the last sentence was about PFF which I don’t really care about, and I took that entire quote off Twitter. 

The more important question here is, you keep trying to validate Carr as a good quarterback and that he should be the Raiders starter. He’s not. He’s not terrible but he’s pretty below average. Raiders were linked all over to Kyler Murray last year and would of selected him. This year they are linked to Brady. They are not that impressed with Carr, regardless of what they say. 

Well, I watch the games and I felt like he needed more reliability than he was getting out of his group of pass catchers, Carr himself looked decent to good based on what he was throwing to and ill end my part in this thread with the PFF article that agrees. Unlike you I think PFF is incredibly useful data and the article makes several points based on hard facts that hes actually more than worth a shot this coming year. Good luck to you.

21 hours ago, BayRaider said:

PFF is useless and no one has used PFF to downgrade Carr in here. 

My favorite description of pff was from @y2lamanaki. He said pff was like the Wikipedia of football evaluation.

It can be helpful, no doubt, but not everything is legit

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Forge said:

My favorite description of pff was from @y2lamanaki. He said pff was like the Wikipedia of football evaluation.

It can be helpful, no doubt, but not everything is legit

They use zero substance what so ever. No competition factor being one flaw. Like Dak was apparently a Top 3 QB yet they don’t factor in he had one of the easiest NFL pass defenses in NFL History. It was just laughably easy. They also hype up small-school prospects in the draft with their stats and don’t look at competition they faced. When it comes to smaller school guys, their info is useless. Honestly, all their information is useless. Because they use zero substance. Some of basic stats are nice but their grades and rankings are a complete and utter 100% joke. 

1 hour ago, BayRaider said:

They use zero substance what so ever. No competition factor being one flaw. Like Dak was apparently a Top 3 QB yet they don’t factor in he had one of the easiest NFL pass defenses in NFL History. It was just laughably easy. They also hype up small-school prospects in the draft with their stats and don’t look at competition they faced. When it comes to smaller school guys, their info is useless. Honestly, all their information is useless. Because they use zero substance. Some of basic stats are nice but their grades and rankings are a complete and utter 100% joke. 

They for sure use competition. Just like FO and ESPN. Whom also had Dak top 5. What they dont have is insanely ridiculous bias, like you do. 

Every major NFL analytics site on the planet earth had Dak somewhere between top 10 and top 5. They all also had Brady near or out of the top 10. @BayRaider - You need to really open your eyes and realize you are being very stupid when it comes to your QB rankings. 

They are comically bad. Terrible. I cant think of any more harsh adjectives to describe them without being banned. No one who knows football agrees with you. 

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

Every major NFL analytics site on the planet earth had Dak somewhere between top 10 and top 5. They all also had Brady near or out of the top 10. @BayRaider - You need to really open your eyes and realize you are being very stupid when it comes to your QB rankings. 

They are comically bad. Terrible. I cant think of any more harsh adjectives to describe them without being banned. No one who knows football agrees with you. 

Laughable how obsessed you are with me and how much I bother you. You basically follow me into every thread and insult me. How you are not banned I’m not sure, but that’s fine with me. 

Matt, I actually contribute to this website. You realize almost everyones opinion of you is a troll who has never had a brilliant opinion in his life, correct? Some of your takes on this forum have been over-the-top, especially your Dak/Cowboy takes. Like, I’ve never seen someone as big as a homer as you in my entire life. Not in real life, not on Facebook, nada, you take the cake. Every Cowboy is the GOAT and Dak is a Top 5 QB currently in the NFL (such a bad take). 

Keep doin you and insult me every post though cause you can’t handle what I say. I can literally tell by your posts that you are steaming. Glad to know I am on your mind literally all day. 

Either contribute to the Carr thread or get out. You are taking every topic I go in off topic and on a character-assassination tour. Quite hilarious. 

11 hours ago, BayRaider said:

Only the last sentence was about PFF which I don’t really care about, and I took that entire quote off Twitter. 

The more important question here is, you keep trying to validate Carr as a good quarterback and that he should be the Raiders starter. He’s not. He’s not terrible but he’s pretty below average. Raiders were linked all over to Kyler Murray last year and would of selected him. This year they are linked to Brady. They are not that impressed with Carr, regardless of what they say. 

The entire quote was from a PFF article. It's all PFF. You've been told this already, in this thread. Choosing to ignore facts does not make them go away.

https://www.pff.com/news/nfl-highest-graded-players-rookies-surprises-from-2019-nfl-season

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Malfatron said:

To be fair, Matts says that Zeke is only elite at getting carries.

To be fair, I do a lot of bishing about Cowboys players. But at least I am consistent in my stance on RBs.

2 hours ago, BayRaider said:

He’ll do anything to prop Dak up, even discrediting his own players. Zeke is a Top 3 RB in the NFL. 

Cool. Thats almost as useful as being a top 3 kicker; and no one pays them $15m/year. 

(hyperbole - before anyone gets upset)