Football's Future: This is the End Mafia - Night 8 ends Monday, 3/2 at 10:00 PM EST

rackcs

I taught that goofy little retard Malfatron all he knows, and I’m the one with the reputation for not sleeping while he’s the one who people think would fail a psych evaluation.

It’s outrageous.  You know what Malfatron was doing when I found him?  Being a ****ter who voted for me on D1 and listening to Ragnarok.  Now look at him, he’s almost competent.

3 minutes ago, SwAg said:

where the **** did you get that, wise guy

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

I taught that goofy little retard Malfatron all he knows, and I’m the one with the reputation for not sleeping while he’s the one who people think would fail a psych evaluation.

It’s outrageous.  You know what Malfatron was doing when I found him?  Being a ****ter who voted for me on D1 and listening to Ragnarok.  Now look at him, he’s almost competent.

Just now, SwAg said:

You’ll rue the day.

Ok, I'll bite...

Whicker?

Just now, Matts4313 said:

We need @ET80 and @SwAg to swap. If you dont make this a reality @rackcs I am going to... well I am going to do nothing because I have no leverage here. But I will write at least 3 (and maybe more) jabs at your expense for missing this opportunity. 

ET isn't playing.

Also, I'd pay to see you and SwAg switch, or SwAg and Malfatron. 

If Forge and I switched, you probably couldn't tell much of a difference, except for that I'd probably be better and he'd probably randomly cause an extra death or two.

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

ET isn't playing.

Also, I'd pay to see you and SwAg switch, or SwAg and Malfatron. 

If Forge and I switched, you probably couldn't tell much of a difference, except for that I'd probably be better and he'd probably randomly cause an extra death or two.

@Malfatron I could pull off. "Hey guys, who is more scummy - Orca or Pickle. Ill let you all decide, but I think it has to be pickle, right?". 

Easy peasy.

@SwAg would be much harder because he apparently remembers every detail of every game and has sex with a thesaurus at night. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

@Malfatron I could pull off. "Hey guys, who is more scummy - Orca or Pickle. Ill let you all decide, but I think it has to be pickle, right?". 

Easy peasy.

LOL

I legitimately audibly laughed much harder than I should have at this.

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

@SwAg would be much harder because he apparently remembers every detail of every game and has sex with a thesaurus at night. 

archer-lana-gif-4.gif

@SwAg I've decided this is you

• Like 2