Wuhan Coronavirus Thread

mission27

47 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

OHSAA (Ohio High School Athletics Association) has banned fans and limited media from the basketball tournament. Family only allowed.

Holy crap. I've been so worried about mocking basic b's that I didn't realize they're about to be able to mock me when the NCAA bans people from attending March Madness games or postpones them. This is horrendous.

I'm concerned about my grandma getting this. She is in weak health right now and this going around smh

my mom and aunts/uncles plan on traveling across the country to LA/LV in late April and they are all 60+. might start telling to cancel that

Edited by August4th

2 hours ago, MWil23 said:

OHSAA (Ohio High School Athletics Association) has banned fans and limited media from the basketball tournament. Family only allowed.

That's not so bad. At this point they're televised and available to stream on the oshaa website. Would have been madness a week or two ago though still in sectionals/districts. A lot of those you can't even get on radio if you're in the wrong location. 

1 minute ago, Outpost31 said:

I would love to watch an NFL game without a crowd.  Think of the audio they’d pick up.  Think of how eerie that would be.  

Part of the reason I don't really like basketball? The squeaking of the shoes on the hardwood floor. It's like fingernails on chalk for me.

So, a basketball game with no ambient sounds from a crowd might drive me insane.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, August4th said:

I'm concerned about my grandma getting this. She is in weak health right now and this going around smh

my mom and aunts/uncles plan on traveling across the country to LA/LV in late April and they are all 60+. might start telling to cancel that

This was my argument to my mother who's going to NYC tomorrow. LA is far worse. I would definitely suggest they don't go

3 hours ago, MWil23 said:

Oshaa website is down, presumably crashed from people trying to watch/listen to the regional games tonight. SMH. 

12 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

The OSHA website is good though

Haha yeah I got redirected there too. If you type in oshaa.org (which is the right site) chrome will still take you to OSHA.com. 🤦