Wrasslemafia 2- Day 10

bcb1213

16 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

@Blue

@The Orca

@Matts4313

@Forge

Scum reads on these fools. Everyone one of them are voting me for no reason at all (except malf)

This is why I ******* troll. I get lycnhed for 0 reasons just bc they feel like it. I'm back to trolling these games if this is how it goes. 

Yes the below is close to 1/3 of the game bc that is probably close to the number of scum.  Last one bcb ran like this had multiple scum factions so watch out for that. 

Counselor

Malf

Mwil

Daboyle

Et

Racks

Squire

Watch out for touch bc he said he thought I was town but just left his vote on me.  

Swag needs to be kept an eye on bc he led this ****.  

There is no way you are getting out of this lynch, I think. Which I still think is baseless. This further proves how dumb @Ragnarok's wasting 20 minutes of my life earlier is.

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

There is no way you are getting out of this lynch, I think. Which I still think is baseless. This further proves how dumb @Ragnarok's wasting 20 minutes of my life earlier is.

Hold up...me looking into something that you even admitted you could see scum doing...for 20 minutes...has anything to do with why people for Pickle?

How are you correlating 20 minutes of us chatting with Pickle getting lynched?

1 minute ago, Ragnarok said:

Hold up...me looking into something that you even admitted you could see scum doing...for 20 minutes...has anything to do with why people voted for Pickle?

fixed

8 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

Hold up...me looking into something that you even admitted you could see scum doing...for 20 minutes...has anything to do with why people for Pickle?

lol. try again lawyer. 

Im saying my statement of town was justified because I could see a scenario that Pickle would be lynched D1. Because Pickle or Orca are lynched probably 75%+ of day ones. And then you add in Swag gets to decide the lynch most days because people are a combination of confused and scared of him. 

BTW - If you turn up scum @Pickle Rick, I am signing my own death warrant with this post. 

Just now, Matts4313 said:

lol. try again lawyer. 

Im saying my statement of town was justified because I could see a scenario that Pickle would be lynched D1. Because Pickle or Orca are lynched probably 75%+ of day ones. And then you add in Swag gets to decide the lynch most days because people are a combination of confused and scared of him. 

BTW - If you turn up scum @Pickle Rick, I am signing my own death warrant with this post. 

Oohhhh I misread.

I'm a few bourbons in.  Get to sleep in in the morning.

39 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

lol. try again lawyer. 

No worries.  I'm town.