Wrasslemafia 2- Day 10

bcb1213

Just now, SwAg said:

Orca is just saying that because there is a decent chance you will vote for me.

Nah that's not the reason, but if he will vote you, at least someone else is open to it when I have a positive invest on you or catch you via the thread :ph34r:

29 minutes ago, The Orca said:

On a serious note...

@theuntouchable

@Ragnarok

Take a page from @Matts4313, he has had some amazing input on playing with @Pickle Rick and myself

Also, so Pickle named 11 people in a 22 person game...he zeroed in on 7 at the end of D1 and 4 were scum and there were 7 scum

Swag names like 120% of the names (sometimes even some not playing lol) by that point usually lol. Learn to play with it instead of criticizing it while exaggerating what actually transpired and even its impacts 

@Matts4313 has taken a huge leap forward and imo it has propelled his play and as town we have been able to work well together and drown scum

People play differently and for different reasons

@MWil23 and @Forge for example

It works for them and they usually have fun playing their own way. I believe it's time to end the attempt to change and accept playing styles and maybe change will come in time anyways

I'd love to play with you all where we work together and discuss in thread and bounce ideas etc...it has worked well with some recently and in the scum chat with @Malfatron@daboyle250 @ET80I think it was done extremely well. 

I get it wont be smooth due to alignments, roles, etc, but an openness is the first step to accepting of each other and the way people play 

We really dont need inactivness and things like @Dome described as happening in a Mason chat in a previous game lol

I owe you a like I’m still out.

30 minutes ago, The Orca said:

On a serious note...

@theuntouchable

@Ragnarok

Take a page from @Matts4313, he has had some amazing input on playing with @Pickle Rick and myself

Also, so Pickle named 11 people in a 22 person game...he zeroed in on 7 at the end of D1 and 4 were scum and there were 7 scum

Swag names like 120% of the names (sometimes even some not playing lol) by that point usually lol. Learn to play with it instead of criticizing it while exaggerating what actually transpired and even its impacts 

@Matts4313 has taken a huge leap forward and imo it has propelled his play and as town we have been able to work well together and drown scum

It works for them and they usually have fun playing their own way. I believe it's time to end the attempt to change and accept playing styles and maybe change will come in time anyways

I'd love to play with you all where we work together and discuss in thread and bounce ideas etc...it has worked well with some recently and in the scum chat with @Malfatron@daboyle250 @ET80I think it was done extremely well. 

I get it wont be smooth due to alignments, roles, etc, but an openness is the first step to accepting of each other and the way people play 

We really dont need inactivness and things like @Dome described as happening in a Mason chat in a previous game lol

I agree. the more active, the more fun.

32 minutes ago, The Orca said:

On a serious note...

@theuntouchable

@Ragnarok

So, were you scared to tag me here, or what?  When have I ever done this?  

52 minutes ago, The Orca said:

On a serious note...

@theuntouchable

@Ragnarok

Well, the page that you’re claiming Matts is on, is the same page I was on for about a year. Id razz on you guys here and there (which I razz in about 90% that play) but I’d also defend you. I’d point out some things that I thought could help you guys and talk strategy a number of times. 

im completely ok with how you guys play the game. I’ve stated this several times. What I despise is this ho hum BS about how everybody is out to get you and they’re only voting you cause they don’t like you. Or how you’ll claim after a game that you had a great game when in fact that wasn’t the case and anyone who disagrees is immediately berated with a plethora of bull****. 

ive tried to offer constructive criticism and have never shied away from chatting with you guys about the game. I absolutely hate post game now a days because all you two do is pound your chests and belittle anybody who offers a different opinion. 

hell, just in the context of this exact game I pointed out that pickles list wasn’t anywhere near 20 but that it was more than 7. Which is absolutely true. The response? 

you point to mwil and forge which is an excellent example. like absolutely perfect. Both of them have completely different styles than most other people (tho I would say mwil is similar to you and pickle in play style). The reason no one takes issue with it? They don’t act like complete jerk offs when someone has a differing opinion. They don’t fly off the handles when someone says hey you could have done this better. 

If you want anyone to take a page out of someone’s book, you should start there. Not acting like asshats when people disagree with you will go a long ways. 

18 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

@theuntouchable @Pickle Rick @The Orca

okay, y'all come back now and shake hands and make up.

No reason why we all cant just move on here

It's funny.  Touch just uses things to spin the most absurd statements like the one above.  

He is saying that everyone you vote, everyone you question and everything you say in the thread is gospel and taken as what you 100% believe

And as such you are not allowed to have your thoughts change at all otherwise your a piece of **** liar.  

I'm playing but touch needs to do some soul searching here bc unlike a lot of times, I am not the dilusional one 

Edited by Pickle Rick

So what that I had touch as acum 2 seconds into the ******* game.  

I immediately switched him to town 10 seconds into the game. 

But his dumbass thinks I have to 100% stay committed to touch is scum all game bc I mentioned him.  2 seconds in 

Like what the literal **** is he smoking