Wrasslemafia 2- Day 10

bcb1213

Just now, Matts4313 said:

Because it gives him a second option. What if he has a scummy read on me? Or pickle gets lynched? 

There is no harm in it, correct?

Lets keep our lame troll attempts inside our heads. Only hit me with the good ones. 

It was very clear he was going to test Pickle.  

Unless blue can go back to previous day phases, touch is right about what you're trying to do.

7 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

You are the greatest, very good player, yadda yadda. We all know and recognize your big brain. Truly

But even through your incredible ego tied to your massive inferiority complex - - You do know that Orca played better than you last game, 100%. Right? No one in their right mind would debate that.

Why are you set now?

I’ve never maintained that Orca played badly, just that he’s over exaggerated to the point it is comical.  I’ve maintained that Orca’s rationale was demonstrably incorrect and refuted repeatedly, and it was, and he kept changing it and coming up with new and contradictory ones.  It is the textbook example of reaching a conclusion, and then fitting any explanation to it that you possibly can because you don’t have a genuinely convincing rationale — which is a large portion of the game.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

You are the greatest, very good player, yadda yadda. We all know and recognize your big brain. Truly

But even through your incredible ego tied to your massive inferiority complex - - You do know that Orca played better than you last game, 100%. Right? No one in their right mind would debate that.

Why are you set now?

PTSD. The idea of potential pardons annoys me and scares me. 

2 minutes ago, Blue said:

Ragnarok gets it.

Hypothetically, let's say there is a lie detector role in the game. When that role can use their ability is key; some lie detectors can use their ability during Day, some have to wait until Night. Either way, Rick's post would be the obvious choice, since it potentially gives a lot of information very quickly on a player that, quite frankly, doesn't appear likely to be targeted by scum early otherwise. Thus, a scum player could throw in an unasked-for "I'm Town" post and count on it taking a backseat or never being tested at all.

Now, that's not a zero-risk move for scum, but it's hardly outside the realm of possibility. And again, I stress that no one in the game has any information on Town roles except their own. The fact that Pickle Rick immediately offered that information, knowing he was almost certainly going to be tested if a lie detector is in the game, makes him a very uninformative lynch for today in my book.

You are missing the fact that the twins are both dead by n2 most games. Either by lynch or getting hit. So many people dont use moves on them for that fact. Giving you a second option is a nulltell - - but I point it out because @Forge is asking a question that literally had just stated.

Me: I am town

Forge: Are you scum matts

Me: Are you not reading, I just said I was town in response to blue

^^^^^^^^^^Not a hard sequence to follow, tbh

Just now, Matts4313 said:

You are missing the fact that the twins are both dead by n2 most games. Either by lynch or getting hit. So many people dont use moves on them for that fact. Giving you a second option is a nulltell - - but I point it out because @Forge is asking a question that literally had just stated.

Me: I am town

Forge: Are you scum matts

Me: Are you not reading, I just said I was town in response to blue

^^^^^^^^^^Not a hard sequence to follow, tbh

They are?