"Choose your own character" GAME OVER! TOWN WINS!

Malfatron

4 minutes ago, The LBC said:

Simple metas sure, but my point is that we tend to make the assumption (as MWil had pointed out) that some/certain players aren't very smart -

To be fair, I actually argued the opposite in that we hold smart players/people to an unfairly higher standard, but I suppose you can apply the inverse as well.

Just now, MWil23 said:

To be fair, I actually argued the opposite in that we hold smart players/people to an unfairly higher standard, but I suppose you can apply the inverse as well.

I've been trying to break this mold for years :o

• Like 1

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

It's reciprocal, IMO.  We do both.

• Like 1

@Dome I'll leave you with my thoughts here since you asked our input, and I'll even pretend like you care what I think, LOL.

Rags and Rack I'm pretty sure are both scum and have outlined in detail why I think that.

Squire and Naz are both claimed Indy and safe hits. That doesn't hurt us if they go, but it doesn't help us.

James is also inactive, so I wouldn't cry if you picked him either, but he's a distant 5th, as would TK3 be in a similar boat, but he and James are essentially null tells IMO.

I think that the following HAVE TO be Town:

Me

You

Orca

Blue

Forge

BCB

Whicker

The Three Amigos, albeit I understand why some would disagree here

2 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

The Three Amigos, albeit I understand why some would disagree here

I don't believe that all three HAVE to be town.  But it's a strong likelihood.  Too many mitigating factors, not the least of which is Malf being the host, and I can't see him putting a scum in an active discord with two unknowing civs.  Well, actually I can, but not in a game he'd said he wanted to have a more vanilla flavor to it.  It did give me an idea for an element to throw into a future game that I'll pitch him after this game is done.

@The Orca @Dome @bcb1213 @Blue @Forge @VikeManDan @daboyle250 @JoshstraDaymus @Whicker

Here are my final thoughts before night, as things are starting to get crazy where I live (city just declared a state of emergency) and I'm not sure when I'll be back to check in before night, or in the instance where scum decides to hit me.

*Rack is all but guaranteed scum in light of what he pull in NY Eve Mafia and his transparent vote to avoid being modkilled while undoubtedly being active in chatty

*I've already outlined in detail why Ragnarok is scum. He bought into a fake push with bogus information that Touch set, he wasn't firm or confident at all, and the interaction where Touch asked him if he was trying to "butter me up" (easy to search), while liking a lot of posts leading up to that and yet not that post, and then says that almost all of his case against me was garbage (search garbage). Last game he took obvious control, was locked in as town, and poked/prodded anyone he suspected, and he hasn't done anything remotely close to that this game.

That brings us to the "unknown".

TK3 has been very quiet, null tell.

James has been very quiet and missed a vote. That's a major red flag.

The LBC missed a vote, insinuated as to why he did (I don't believe it), and I think his words betray him.

So, I would personally list it like this:

Rack: LOCK SCUM

Rags: LOCK SCUM

TK3: NO IDEA

James/The LBC: Flip a coin here, but gut says The LBC

2 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

@The Orca @Dome @bcb1213 @Blue @Forge @VikeManDan @daboyle250 @JoshstraDaymus @Whicker

Here are my final thoughts before night, as things are starting to get crazy where I live (city just declared a state of emergency) and I'm not sure when I'll be back to check in before night, or in the instance where scum decides to hit me.

*Rack is all but guaranteed scum in light of what he pull in NY Eve Mafia and his transparent vote to avoid being modkilled while undoubtedly being active in chatty

*I've already outlined in detail why Ragnarok is scum. He bought into a fake push with bogus information that Touch set, he wasn't firm or confident at all, and the interaction where Touch asked him if he was trying to "butter me up" (easy to search), while liking a lot of posts leading up to that and yet not that post, and then says that almost all of his case against me was garbage (search garbage). Last game he took obvious control, was locked in as town, and poked/prodded anyone he suspected, and he hasn't done anything remotely close to that this game.

That brings us to the "unknown".

TK3 has been very quiet, null tell.

James has been very quiet and missed a vote. That's a major red flag.

The LBC missed a vote, insinuated as to why he did (I don't believe it), and I think his words betray him.

So, I would personally list it like this:

Rack: LOCK SCUM

Rags: LOCK SCUM

TK3: NO IDEA

James/The LBC: Flip a coin here, but gut says The LBC

Can you go through the Rags stuff again?

If you are busy then not neccessary at this time