"Choose your own character" GAME OVER! TOWN WINS!

Malfatron

1 minute ago, theuntouchable said:

In the end sure, but the push on you was what likely pushed the moves used on you 

Oh well.

Right for the very wrong reasons.  At least now there's been a less logical push on me than your 'morning all' push.

• Like 1

Just now, Ragnarok said:

Oh well.

Right for the very wrong reasons.  At least now there's been a less logical push on me than your 'morning all' push.

I would actually argue mine was less logical as that was the foundation for me pushing you. Then I jammed a square peg into a round hole based on how you reacted lol 

at least with this one there was decent foundation prior to the word read. 

1 minute ago, The Orca said:

Did you ever use it?

I was going to, but I've been moving all week and by the time I had a chance to send in a Night PM, I had already been targeted for a kill, so it didn't matter. :(

2 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Being a powerless Townie was the WORST

I was a powerless Townie who investigated as guilty and whose ability wiped out Town's ability to lynch the next Day.

Edited by Blue
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, rackcs said:

Really feel like we were way underpowered compared to town

I think it was a tad townsided. call it a challenge.

many of the town roles (like fbi agent, seer, miller beloved princess) were useleas or negative utility.

however, you guys left the main PRs (watcher, insane cop, gunsmith, vig) in the game and that hurt you.

my only balance regret is that i didnt screw with the town roles more.

folks did a really good job figuring it out

what do you think @SwAg?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Forge said:

Thanks for letting me know about the gun, @theuntouchable

I sent malf a pm as soon as you responded to me that I thought you were the gunsmith lol 

I info dumped because I felt like a good chunk of people were hung up on things like the virus, or a SK etc etc. I asked malf several questions about why I had a gun but was pretty much just told it was there so I knew something was up lol 

• Like 1

Great game from @MWil23 and @The Orca you two were the MVP's. Keep up the good work.  You fought back from a questionable d1 to steamroll scum.  

Side note,

Hit scum d1, nah kill the indy fighting for town. 

On 3/15/2020 at 8:54 PM, Pickle Rick said:

All those quotes I posted from squire are very telling to me

1. He never pushes back or even votes naz

2. He keeps fixating on and trying to convince the thread that ted whatever cannot be the antichrist.  

3. He also fixated that naz's role would not be trying to kill or outlive someone like naz is claiming

Now everyone should already know this...

Roles were randomized meaning anyone could have been the the player naz had to lynch, the antichrist and naz's role could have gone to anyone, those specific relationships are the flavor for their character based on those roles.  

So why is squire trying to push something everyone hopefully knows is false.  

I have a feeling squire could be on the scum team (not indy) and also be the player naz has to lynch.  It would fit in line with squire's playstyle and what he did in response to naz and the fact that he has "ghosted" ever since 

On 3/15/2020 at 9:01 PM, Pickle Rick said:

The second scum read I have at this juncture is ksj.  He has a huge tendency to vote/push me when he is scum.  I'd bet on the odds here that he is doing it again.  He has maybe 4 posts this game all voting me or questioning my claim 

On 3/15/2020 at 9:04 PM, Pickle Rick said:

The third and final scum read I have at this time is mwil.

He is striking a lot of scum tones in fighting my theory that touch and bcb are semi cleared if the move to lynch swag was scum based.  

On 3/15/2020 at 9:21 PM, Pickle Rick said:

Killing squire, mwil, ksj, or even naz are all better lol.  

But then again if he kills me it proves me right and @Whicker wrong so let's boost my ego please lol xD

tenor.gif

Now let's get this tourney started!!!

Edited by Pickle Rick
  • Like 1