"Choose your own character" GAME OVER! TOWN WINS!

Malfatron

23 minutes ago, Nazgul said:

**** all of you guys. I only wanted my win since D1.

I'm never playing again.

The thing I don’t think you considered is that a role like that also has a possibility to end the game outright and stop anyone else from getting a win. So just blatantly coming out and saying “hey guys lynch this person so I win” is not a good strategy 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, JoshstraDaymus said:

All due respect I was a little too sensitive (I was without my anxiety meds day 1&2) so that’s my bad. No hard feelings?

Of course! I figured out pretty quick that it wasn't likely y'all were scum. You had me face-palming at all targeting the same person on Night 1 tho.

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

there were 5 if you count ksj, the roleblocking death miller

Yeah, I forgot about him. Still a bit light, but five scum all in one faction is a pretty big deal in a game this size.

3 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

1. roleblocker

2. proxy voter (this is a sucky role made to blen in to town

3. tracker

4. bulletproof (yes, basically a goon)

5. bookie (can earn extra hits guessing the lynch)

the mafia powers are pretty much exactly where i wanted them this game. If i could do it again, i would have nerfed a few more town roles though

Feel like the bookie role isn't that great because it's tough to guess the lynch unless it's one of your scummates who has been caught. And I don't think tracker is that useful for scum.

Just now, theuntouchable said:

The thing I don’t think you considered is that a role like that also has a possibility to end the game outright and stop anyone else from getting a win. So just blatantly coming out and saying “hey guys lynch this person so I win” is not a good strategy 

***** mode.

1 minute ago, Nazgul said:

I was a gem this game. I played flawlessly to my wincon.
To hell with anyone else. You're all just determined to see me pile up the L's.

I hope you all get the coronavirus.

That's racist to all of the other coronaviruses xD

• Like 1

Just now, Blue said:

Of course! I figured out pretty quick that it wasn't likely y'all were scum. You had me face-palming at all targeting the same person on Night 1 tho.

The beginning of the game we played the odds. If there was a PGO it was a 1 in like 21 chance.

Also the twist of Naz and Squire being lovers when Masons asked that in discord lol

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Blue said:

Yeah, I forgot about him. Still a bit light, but five scum all in one faction is a pretty big deal in a game this size.

It’s certainly risky but I can understand the logic behind wanting to pick the same person. It gives you a good baseline to try and figure out what the invests mean 

• Like 2

Just now, JoshstraDaymus said:

Also the twist of Naz and Squire being lovers when Masons asked that in discord lol

I mean, I was aware that I would suicide if he died any other way. It's why I was so adamant on a lynch.