"Choose your own character" GAME OVER! TOWN WINS!

Malfatron

Just now, The LBC said:

confirmed where/how?

naz claimed they needed to lynch each other to win, squires response was terrible so he naz's claim looked legit.... we ignored them day 1

today when I told squire i was killing him he didn't really fight it and basically confirmed for me that i'm doing the right thing. i HOPE he's mad at naz for ruining both of their chances to win and that's why he's lying down so easy

that's my theory anyways.

• Like 1

So if the Buddy Cop Comedy Club really are Town, then

Forge

Dome

MWil

are the people their real cop (if they have one) should have on his short list. I mean, Dome is obviously SK, but that's not of my business.

image%20(78)_1.png?itok=oYga24PH

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Dome said:

naz claimed they needed to lynch each other to win, squires response was terrible so he naz's claim looked legit.... we ignored them day 1

today when I told squire i was killing him he didn't really fight it and basically confirmed for me that i'm doing the right thing. i HOPE he's mad at naz for ruining both of their chances to win and that's why he's lying down so easy

that's my theory anyways.

Theory =/= confirmed

1 minute ago, Blue said:

Forge

Dome

MWil

are the people their real cop (if they have one) should have on his short list. I mean, Dome is obviously SK, but that's not of my business.

Definitely willing to see Dome dead 

2 minutes ago, Blue said:

Forge

Dome

MWil

They?