Hopkins traded from Texans to Arizona

The Gnat

1 hour ago, N4L said:

all 49ers fans to BOB

angry cbs all access GIF by CBS

Hurry Up GIF

You give the seahawks clowney for a 3rd AND YOU PAY HIM 7 MILLION DOLLARS? 

Confused Steve Urkel GIF

YOU TRADE NUK FOR DJ AND A PICK SWAP?

giphy.gif 

YOU TAKE BRANDON COOKS CONTRACT AAAANNNDDD YOU GIVE THEM A PICK???

Confused Larry David GIF

giphy.gif

Patience. You'll get yours...

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

That is a terrible photoshop lol

well yeah I mean they put him in a packers uniform so of course its terrible

31 minutes ago, ET80 said:

giphy.gif

Patience. You'll get yours...

I knew I liked you!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, beekay414 said:

Doesn't even dignify a response.

and yet, somehow, here we are

As a 49er fan, I think I have earned the right for some well intended digs at the green and moldy cheese 

You guys beat us in the playoffs every freaking year in the 90s. Favray was 14-1 against us in his career. 14-1!

So now the fact we were up 27-0 at halftime in the NFCCG that was played 2.5 months ago means its time for a little ribbing. alls fair in love and football

• Like 1

1 minute ago, N4L said:

and yet, somehow, here we are

As a 49er fan, I think I have earned the right for some well intended digs at the green and moldy cheese 

You guys beat us in the playoffs every freaking year in the 90s. Favray was 14-1 against us in his career. 14-1!

So now the fact we were up 27-0 at halftime in the NFCCG that was played 2.5 months ago means its time for a little ribbing. alls fair in love and football

Favre should've been 15-0. Y'all got a gift in that one win too. Rice clearly fumbled.

1 minute ago, beekay414 said:

Favre should've been 15-0. Y'all got a gift in that one win too. Rice clearly fumbled.

Felt like a miracle, actually 

the same type of miracle aaron Rodgers will need if he is ever going to beat Bosa and the boys 

Just now, N4L said:

Felt like a miracle, actually 

the same type of miracle Mike Pettine will need if he is ever going to beat Kyle Shanahan

FTFY

Shanahan takes days off preparing for Pettine. Pretty sure he could call an A+ game in his sleep vs Mike's D.

• Like 2

"We feel very, very good about being able to get the 40th pick, being able to get David Johnson," O'Brien said. "We feel really good about when we looked at the analytics of it, based on the production that was leaving our team and the production that we were bringing in, and then what we were able to do. Again, it's very incomplete, and we have several roster moves left to go, including a draft and all the other things that I mentioned earlier. So we feel very good about the value that we got from the trade.

"I think the best thing I can tell the fans is to please -- because I know the media's job is to evaluate right away, I get that, I have a lot of respect for the media, I've always said that -- but I think we have to let it all play out. Let it play out. Let the whole thing play out, whether it's that trade or anything else that we've done. I'd say let's review it a year from now, two years from now, three years from now. Let's let it all play out."

William O'Brien on the trade.

@ET80 Sounds like William O'Brien is giving Bill O'Brien 3 years to make it work.

On another note, who in the heck is doing their analytics? Is there a Willie O'Brien I don't know about?

• Like 3

On 4/6/2020 at 5:42 PM, ET80 said:

The bridge is burnt to a crisp. DeAndre Hopkins is never catching a pass for the Texans again. 

Unless we fire O'Brien, which wont happen, ever. His reanimated corpse is going to be throwing challenge flags when I'm 60.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, kingseanjohn said:

William O'Brien on the trade.

@ET80 Sounds like William O'Brien is giving Bill O'Brien 3 years to make it work.

On another note, who in the heck is doing their analytics? Is there a Willie O'Brien I don't know about?

Yes, I've heard that. I'm hoping the zombie apocalypse will come by then. Three years is six years too long for me.