Hopkins traded from Texans to Arizona

The Gnat

4 minutes ago, YogiBiz said:

I kind of want this to fall through. Just so BOB has to deal with the Nuk-lear fallout from the way he has handled this. I wonder if Hop can convince JJ to request a trade too. That guy deserves to play in Green Bay. 

It's been a comedy of errors for the Texans the last two years - Firing Brian Gaine for the hope of Nick Caserio, then getting that stomped on by Robert Kraft, then falling asleep at the wheel and letting Philly draft Andre Dillard (it worked out because Tytus Howard was an excellent RT) then trading Jadevion Clowney for nothing, then trading everything for Larmey Tunsil... And now this whole scenario playing out right now. (We'll forget about that 51-7 mercy rule kill vs KC).

The Texans are currently being ran by amateurs. People like to say "Oh, they're getting paid millions, they must know more than us..." I am very confident that @jch1911 and the rest of the Texans FFMD team would do a significantly better job than this FO.

• Like 7

1 hour ago, DirtyDez said:

giphy.gif

Have fun, you'll love Hop. You've seen young Fitz do magical things to get the ball, be prepared to see Hop do the same. 

This is the best possible heir to Fitzgerald, literally the closest current WR to Fitzy. You'll enjoy him on your team.

• Like 1

all 49ers fans to BOB

angry cbs all access GIF by CBS

Hurry Up GIF

You give the seahawks clowney for a 3rd AND YOU PAY HIM 7 MILLION DOLLARS? 

Confused Steve Urkel GIF

YOU TRADE NUK FOR DJ AND A PICK SWAP?

giphy.gif 

YOU TAKE BRANDON COOKS CONTRACT AAAANNNDDD YOU GIVE THEM A PICK???

Confused Larry David GIF

• Like 3