Hopkins traded from Texans to Arizona

The Gnat

Psychopath is right. Michael Irvin says that Hopkins had a meeting with BOB and that jerk compared him to Aaron Hernandez because people in the locker room respect Hopkins and listen to him.  There was 1 person left before he had real ultimate power, so Hop was traded for as Irvin says 'a ham sandwich'

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, -Hope- said:

genuinely don’t understand how the man can keep his job when stuff like this is so widespread.

not that i’m complaining lol

It's nice to see that we're getting past that situation and another divisional team is right in the thick of it...gotta say.

28 minutes ago, -Hope- said:

genuinely don’t understand how the man can keep his job when stuff like this is so widespread.

not that i’m complaining lol

Why can’t something like this happen to the packers 

• Like 1

I think a head coach has every right to establish his own locker room culture.  If he felt that Hopkins didn't fit that culture, I don't have a problem with getting rid of him.  The Giants did the same with OBJ.  And teams around the league must have been aware of Hopkins' issues.  I can't imagine the Texans shipped him off for a 2nd round pick without shopping him around the league to see if they can get a 1st round pick.