Hopkins traded from Texans to Arizona

The Gnat

Just now, ET80 said:

It starts at the top - Cal McNair is completely content with this. His daddy thought of the players as prisoners, so is this much of a stretch? 

So frustrated. So, so, SO frustrated.

In all seriousness, I read BoB's comments as reeking of his own insecurity, not how the organization views players. I don't think it had much of anything to do with Hopkins.

Then again, you never hear anything like this about JJ Watt. So maybe I'm wrong.

• Like 1

Johnson runs the ball violently like OJ Simpson... Next trade is Johnson for a peanut butter sandwich...Then next trade is the peanut butter sandwich because he's allergic to peanuts...

Edited by G
  • Like 2

Honestly Who cares tbh. Vince Carter was traded for nothing to NJ. Worse trades have been seen lol. Pau Gasol for a gun wielding maniac was a bad one. Y’all good Houston. In Watson we trust. Nuk will probably lose all love for the game as the crappy cards struggle to win more than 5 games. You guys stole James Harden for peanuts! Pay with blood scrubs. 

1 minute ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

In all seriousness, I read BoB's comments as reeking of his own insecurity, not how the organization views players. I don't think it had much of anything to do with Hopkins.

Then again, you never hear anything like this about JJ Watt. So maybe I'm wrong.

I think it's both - Bill O'Brien has his insecurity, but the team has this really warped sense of morality that is tied to Jack Easterby, the pastor-turn-EVP of football OPs. 

2 minutes ago, ITS_RAMMY_PLAYBOI said:

Honestly Who cares tbh. Vince Carter was traded for nothing to NJ. Worse trades have been seen lol. Pau Gasol for a gun wielding maniac was a bad one. Y’all good Houston. In Watson we trust. Nuk will probably lose all love for the game as the crappy cards struggle to win more than 5 games. You guys stole James Harden for peanuts! Pay with blood scrubs. 

It's not good because BoB can't be right. And, you're just worried because Hop is going to torture you twice a year.

• Like 8

42 minutes ago, ET80 said:

It's not good because BoB can't be right. And, you're just worried because Hop is going to torture you twice a year.

Listen. The crappy cards gave the hawks and niners ls and scared them! But we blew out those scrubs. We ain’t never scared. 

8 minutes ago, ITS_RAMMY_PLAYBOI said:

Listen. The crappy cards gave the hawks and niners ls and scared them! But we blew out those scrubs. We ain’t never scared. 

No, you're going to get beaten up pretty bad by a Cardinals team with Hopkins. Your boy Ramsey couldn't contain him when TJ Yates was QB...

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, .Buzz said:

Damn, this literally sounds like JAX prior to Coughlins departure.

Dimes to dollars it was Byron Jones. Dimes to Benjamins it was Tyrann Mathieu telling him (I have a feeling Mathieu came out of Houston with a serious dislike for the current regime).

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Tyty said:

In BoB’s defense, Aaron Hernandez did also play football 

So do a lot of people... at his actual position... who arent horrible people. 

If I was compared to someone like that, even for his good traits, I wouldnt take it well. That's the real issue with it. BoB is a leader and he needs to be more careful because 90% of guys would not take that comment well even if it was well intentions. Just a stupid move that wasnt needed. Larry Fitzgerald exists. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ITS_RAMMY_PLAYBOI said:

Maybe your worst take, and that's saying something.

• Like 8

9 minutes ago, ET80 said:

Dimes to dollars it was Byron Jones. Dimes to Benjamins it was Tyrann Mathieu telling him (I have a feeling Mathieu came out of Houston with a serious dislike for the current regime).

i could see kareem telling someone that too.  he was lashing out on twitter when the Hopkins trade was made.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Deadpulse said:

So do a lot of people... at his actual position... who arent horrible people. 

If I was compared to someone like that, even for his good traits, I wouldnt take it well. That's the real issue with it. BoB is a leader and he needs to be more careful because 90% of guys would not take that comment well even if it was well intentions. Just a stupid move that wasnt needed. Larry Fitzgerald exists. 

I was joking. BoB is a psychopath

• Like 1