Hopkins traded from Texans to Arizona

The Gnat

20 minutes ago, ET80 said:

At this point, it's less about football and more about Bill O'Brien being a **** human being.

If you want to get Matt Millen and Chip Kelly in here for football purposes, fine. But don't send the wrong message by letting this human piece of excrement keep a job.

He probably was just drawing comparisons to his and Hernandez’s game. The whole baby mama stuff likely’s just because they were coming on to him from being enamored with his butt chin and it was just a little too unprofessional for him.

Edit: All that to say, nothing to really see here.

Edited by dtait93

8 minutes ago, dtait93 said:

He probably was just drawing comparisons to his and Hernandez’s game. The whole baby mama stuff likely’s just because they were coming on to him from being enamored with his butt chin and it was just a little too unprofessional for him.

Edit: All that to say, nothing to really see here.

Per Irvin, it was due to the "influence" Hopkins had on the team and held a meeting with Hop. He opened up with "The last time I had a meeting like this, it was with Aaron Hernandez..."

Absolutely nothing to do with football.

10 minutes ago, dtait93 said:

He probably was just drawing comparisons to his and Hernandez’s game.

That's asinine. You dont compare a players game to that of a murderers. There are so many other, and most importantly, more apt comparisons to make. 

Just now, ET80 said:

Per Irvin, it was due to the "influence" Hopkins had on the team and held a meeting with Hop. He opened up with "The last time I had a meeting like this, it was with Aaron Hernandez..."

Absolutely nothing to do with football.

Maybe he was just addressing his leadership style because he wants him to be a better leader for the good of Hop? Yeah that’s probably it

Just now, dtait93 said:

Maybe he was just addressing his leadership style because he wants him to be a better leader for the good of Hop? Yeah that’s probably it

I think it's easier for me to assume that Bill O'Brien, Jack Easterby and Cal McNair are **** human beings...

Yeah, that's it.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Deadpulse said:

That's asinine. You dont compare a players game to that of a murderers. There are so many other, and most importantly, more apt comparisons to make. 

“You know Hop the way you cut upfield really reminds me of an old friend of mine, a real blast from the past, Aaron Hernandez.”

4 minutes ago, ACO said:

Wow. I feel bad for these players with a coach/GM like him. Holy smokes. 

It starts at the top - Cal McNair is completely content with this. His daddy thought of the players as prisoners, so is this much of a stretch? 

So frustrated. So, so, SO frustrated.

• Like 1