Dunder Mafia Paper Company - Everyone Wins, Daboyle Loses

Daboyle

3 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Assuming you are referencing this. I strongly disagree

Even though posted before the game started. These two comments tell me a lot and give me enough insight to make the deduction I have 

Then like, don’t act like you don’t know who he is silly billy 

get to like, know him maybe? OMG Have some compassion you ******* 

2 minutes ago, The LBC said:

Dude, we're under quarantine.  I don't think we're allowed to import domesticate foreign animals right now.  I mean, have you seen Outbreak?

The book Hot Zone is better, but both great. 

Monkeys are better than bats, bats are teh true origin of the most deadly diaeases (Ebola, Marburg, Covid-19)

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, The LBC said:

I have a defective monkey butler.  Defective in that he can't make a gin martini worth a damn, but at least he's considerate enough to post GIFs while I sleep.

ok, this checks out for now.

Now.....

Matts may be a loud person who tries to clear himself day 1 as town, but he has a vulnerability. Nobody likes him and he is bad at mafia. So if I recruited a bunch of town members who feel the same way, we could effectively create a sleeper cell within the town faction who all want to eliminate matts. Also, the scum faction in this game has surely noticed that matts claimed paranoid gun owner, which means that he kills anyone who visits him. That means that they could not eliminate matts with a night hit.

The plan? Lynch matts by trying to get town to vote him because hes matts, and scum to vote for him because he claimed paranoid gun owner.

matts

3 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

The plan? Lynch matts by trying to get town to vote him because hes matts, and scum to vote for him because he claimed paranoid gun owner.

Bold move by claiming scum, do you think it will work for you friendo?

3 minutes ago, Dome said:

Then like, don’t act like you don’t know who he is silly billy 

get to like, know him maybe? OMG Have some compassion you ******* 

I dont know who he is...

Was he good

Did he play a lot

Good as scum

Good as town

Bad as scum

Bad as town

Does he frequent the board a lot

Does he post at all hours

Was he from WF

I can keep going

But all boils down to...who is H?

No one responded but you saying OMG

So then do the rest of these people know who he is and is ignoring the question or do they not know him

He posted something about Malf I believe, why, is there something there?

So as you can see who is H? 

From what I can tell, H is scum

5 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

Now.....

Matts may be a loud person who tries to clear himself day 1 as town, but he has a vulnerability. Nobody likes him and he is bad at mafia. So if I recruited a bunch of town members who feel the same way, we could effectively create a sleeper cell within the town faction who all want to eliminate matts. Also, the scum faction in this game has surely noticed that matts claimed paranoid gun owner, which means that he kills anyone who visits him. That means that they could not eliminate matts with a night hit.

matts

I like Matts. I like everybody :)

Now to the PGO, felt more legit than Blue's claim of one last game... @Blue xD

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, The Orca said:

I like Matts. I like everybody :)

Now to the PGO, felt more legit than Blue's claim of one last game... @Blue xD

I never claimed PGO. I just said it would end poorly for Town if the cops investigated me. ;)

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

Now.....

matts

First, this is rude.

Second, if you think that I'm going to claim pgo (especially after you lied to me last game) you are dumb.