Coronavirus (COVID-19)

Webmaster

Just now, acowboys62 said:

Financial disclosure?  I cannot tell if you are serious or not.  I wonder if he should post his social/birth certification to so we can even prove hes from the US and not a Chinese spy trying to trick us to all go outside and die.

It's standard practice to disclose any conflicts of interest before presenting data. You can read them in any paper.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

It's standard practice to disclose any conflicts of interest before presenting data. You can read them in any paper.

I will make sure to say I’m a redskins fan before I make any posts about the cowboys, eagles or giants. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, mistakey said:

If you cant understand why im angry over the past 10 pages then you wont understand no matter how hard i try and communicate probably because im bad at communicating while angry

Probably not, so I will let it go. I appreciate you being consistent. 

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

There was a FF published academic paper by Mission and TOL?!?! Missed that. 

For someone who just posted some snide comment about facts you sure seem ok to cherry pick in this situation. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, acowboys62 said:

For someone who just posted some snide comment about facts you sure seem ok to cherry pick in this situation. 

I think they should be more serious because they know this and they turn it into a joke which i find it offensive, and you dont think its necessary for them to be serious.  Thats literally it.

32 minutes ago, acowboys62 said:

I'm not cherry picking anything - MBTL has explained over and over why he considers those comparisons completely inaccurate. You and a lot of other people keep asking him questions and then ignore his answers because you disagree with the answers he's given you.

5 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

I'm not cherry picking anything - MBTL has explained over and over why he considers those comparisons completely inaccurate. You and a lot of other people keep asking him questions and then ignore his answers because you disagree with the answers he's given you.

I ignore all of you because i don't take any of you seriously.

200.gif

• Like 1

Free:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/graphics/2020/national/coronavirus-us-cases-deaths/

What Is the Real Coronavirus Death Toll in Each State?

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2020/05/05/us/coronavirus-death-toll-us.html?campaign_id=9&emc=edit_nn_20200518&instance_id=18573&nl=the-morning&regi_id=127802529&segment_id=28256&te=1&user_id=0ec3b530f45ff5c070e34ae9b6fc8ea1

Not free:

As coronavirus testing expands, a new problem arises: Not enough people to test

Four months into the U.S. coronavirus outbreak, tests for the virus finally are becoming widely available, a crucial step toward lifting stay-at-home orders and safely returning to normal life. But while many states no longer report crippling supply shortages, a new problem has emerged: too few people lining up to get tested.

A Washington Post survey of governors’ offices and state health departments found at least a dozen states where testing capacity outstrips the supply of patients. Many have scrambled to make testing more convenient, especially for vulnerable communities, by setting up pop-up sites and developing apps that help assess symptoms, find free test sites and deliver quick results.

But the numbers, while rising, are well short of capacity — and far short of targets set by independent experts. Utah, for example, is conducting about 3,500 tests a day, a little more than a third of its 9,000-test maximum capacity, and health officials have erected highway billboards begging drivers to “GET TESTED FOR COVID-19.”  

https://www.washingtonpost.com/health/as-coronavirus-testing-expands-a-new-problem-arises-not-enough-people-to-test/2020/05/17/3f3297de-8bcd-11ea-8ac1-bfb250876b7a_story.html

8 minutes ago, theJ said:

I ignore all of you because i don't take any of you seriously.

200.gif

I empathize a good deal with MBTL's frustrations and tbh mostly agree, I just can't find the energy to be invested in convincing people who want to buy BS that their being sold BS.

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, mistakey said:

I think they should be more serious because they know this and they turn it into a joke which i find it offensive, and you dont think its necessary for them to be serious.  Thats literally it.

So because they are not acting to a level that you deem appropriate, you have taken it upon yourself to become angry and upset. Most of your posts are riddled with spelling errors and curses, yet we are all supposed to take you serious? 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, mistakey said:

Anyone want to give me a rundown of the + and - of an mRNA vaccine compared to one like Oxfords? Ive read a lot of great things like should be safer, easier to produce, etc...but this is from redditors who i know nothing about. 

Would love to hear from

@Shanedorf

@ramssuperbowl99

@seriously27

Edited by WizeGuy