Coronavirus (COVID-19)

Webmaster

https://www.thestate.com/news/coronavirus/article244136287.html

Not sure if I buy the SC’s governor’s reason for not doing a statewide mask mandate.

“This is an order that a state can enforce,” McMaster said, referring to the new alcohol-related order. “Other things like masks ... the state has a very difficult (time) trying to enforce a statewide mask order because one size does not fit all,” McMaster

Edited by Xenos

10 hours ago, Heimdallr said:

zero sympathy from me.

I’m not going to lie, I felt the same way initially as well. Looking back on it, I just wish things like this could have been avoided. I know we joke about Darwinism playing a role. But it’s still sad. Maybe if this was someone more despicable I wouldn’t be struggling with these mixed feelings right now. 

29 minutes ago, Xenos said:

Someone finally wore a mask in public for the first time. I wonder if that will help change minds.

Damn, where do you live? We've been rocking masks in Upstate NY for a few months now. Those who don't wear a mask in an indoor public place are the minority.

43 minutes ago, Xenos said:

Someone finally wore a mask in public for the first time. I wonder if that will help change minds.

I don't give a damn about politics or publicity. Or the fact that he didn't cover his nose. Just convince half the country masks are necessary and need to be worn in public.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, WizeGuy said:

Damn, where do you live? We've been rocking masks in Upstate NY for a few months now. Those who don't wear a mask in an indoor public place are the minority.

The someone he is referring to is someone very specific whose name sounds kinda like Donald Duck.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, bucsfan333 said:

I don't give a damn about politics or publicity. Or the fact that he didn't cover his nose. Just convince half the country masks are necessary and need to be worn in public.

That’s my same thought as well. This is at least a start.

8 hours ago, K9 said:

I'm tired of this COVID ... it's ruining our sports!  Just had to vent that out

I heard someone say, earlier this weekend, that "Sports are the reward for having a functioning society."  I think that's pretty spot on.

• Like 3