Coronavirus (COVID-19)

Webmaster

4 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

Yes.

Do you think they're contributing anything of value?

OK. So what should be done if they were to continue speaking on the subject, let's say in public? What should be done with them if they continue an anti-mask rant?

It doesn't matter what I believe is valuable or not. As long as they are assembling in an area that is open to freedom of speech, they can say whatever the want.

Just now, SteelKing728 said:

OK. So what should be done if they were to continue speaking on the subject, let's say in public? What should be done with them if they continue an anti-mask rant?

It doesn't matter what I believe is valuable or not. As long as they are assembling in an area that is open to freedom of speech, they can say whatever the want.

You went the entire post without saying the word "no".

Hello anti-masker.

1 minute ago, MookieMonstah said:

Sure, but the issue is this isn't an opinion-based argument. You want to talk pro-life, sure thats an opinion based stance. You're literally arguing with science if you're an anti-mask clown.

I have nothing against masks but it's this pretty new science? I remember not long ago they were saying but to wear masks

Just now, vikesfan89 said:

I have nothing against masks but it's this pretty new science? I remember not long ago they were saying but to wear masks

No. It was a long time ago they were saying not to wear masks. They then made a discovery (aka science) and told everyone masks are our best protection. I can't believe people are still arguing this crap. 

4 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

The protests were > 90% peaceful. Focusing on the riots is missing the forest for the trees.

https://acleddata.com/2020/09/03/demonstrations-political-violence-in-america-new-data-for-summer-2020/

You're smart enough to realize this logic supports the counter-argument.

Edited by BobbyPhil1781

Just now, MookieMonstah said:

No. It was a long time ago they were saying not to wear masks. They then made a discovery (aka science) and told everyone masks are our best protection. I can't believe people are still arguing this crap. 

what was this discovery? They new from the beginning that it was spread through water droplets