Coronavirus (COVID-19)

Webmaster

9 hours ago, Xenos said:

Some of the people there are stupid but you can say that about anywhere in the US. The state and local government messing with Covid data is the real red flag.

I was just having fun with it because if I had to pick any state for this to happen in, it would be Florida. 

9 hours ago, SteelKing728 said:

Without going into a political rant, we have the right to protest and assemble, regardless what the topic is.

You can DM me for more information.

Protesting for being delusional idiots that puts others at risk during a world-wide pandemic is not a protest.....it's simply just a bunch of uninformed idiots running through a store screaming and craving for attention. 

9 hours ago, SteelKing728 said:

Absolutely, and its the companies right to kick people out for not abiding to their rules.

My post was more generalized though, not relating directly to this incident.

I don't care about this enough to debate it. But, for one, I don't know if they were or were not kicked out--maybe you do? It's not something I'm going waste time following up on. Two, most stores like Target, Walmart, Meijer, etc are largely running short staffed as it is, especially during this pandemic, so expecting them to respond immediately to a bunch of idiots who suddenly decide to a storm the place is not realistic. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, JAF-N72EX said:

I was just having fun with it because if I had to pick any state for this to happen in, it would be Florida. 

Protesting for being delusional idiots that puts others at risk during a world-wide pandemic is not a protest.....it's simply just a bunch of uninformed idiots running through a store screaming and craving for attention. 

I don't care about this enough to debate it. But, for one, I don't know if they were or were not kicked out--maybe you do? It's not something I'm going waste time following up on. Two, most stores like Target, Walmart, Meijer, etc are largely running short staffed as it is, especially during this pandemic, so expecting them to respond immediately to a bunch of idiots who suddenly decide to a storm the place is not realistic. 

You took the time to respond. You obviously care.

I guess I don't live in a bubble though. I'll fight for one's right to speak, even if I vehemently disagree with what they are saying.

The situation though happened on private property, so its up to a business to decide how they will act with this. I support that as well.

These are my personal views. I don't think I'm crossing a line that Webby has clearly set. If I have, I apologize.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, BobbyPhil1781 said:

I know plenty who think looting on said grounds is ok though. Everything is ok if it fits your agenda and if it's not, you're damn sure you'll find a way to justify it........ That's as far as we'll go with that discussion though. 

10 hours ago, vikesfan89 said:

I feel like we should continue with this

Who’s ok with looting?  People are ok with protesting, but I haven’t seen anyone encouraging looting.  You’re conflating the two things.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, SteelKing728 said:

The situation though happened on private property, so its up to a business to decide how they will act with this. I support that as well.

I’m not sure what there is to debate here?  They have a mask policy on private property and chuds decided that was where they should make a stand.

The business made their choice when they posted the policy.  If you can’t respect that policy (provided it’s not something discriminatory), go elsewhere.

They were in the wrong the second they violated the policy, they don’t have any right to be there protesting whatsoever.

If they want to protest that policy, do so on a public sidewalk or something.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

I’m not sure what there is to debate here?  They have a mask policy on private property and chuds decided that was where they should make a stand.

The business made their choice when they posted the policy.  If you can’t respect that policy (provided it’s not something discriminatory), go elsewhere.

They were in the wrong the second they violated the policy, they don’t have any right to be there protesting whatsoever.

If they want to protest that policy, do so on a public sidewalk or something.

Target didn't need to make a statement saying they disagreed, either. I'm sure there's a Terms of Service you have to accept by walking in the store somewhere that says you can't be intentionally disruptive to other shoppers.

Which is why when the Target in Minnesota was the target of protests after the death of George Flloyd, the next day corporate Target came out and said it was okay. Because the people there violated the same ToS, so they were in the wrong until Target said "hey no big deal and we'll pick up the tab because it's worth the PR'.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

This is fun spin zone on the word delusion.

What?

I'm curious...are you saying that there are no other different beliefs from one's own beliefs, or that people shouldn't be allowed to have thoughts that aren't part of the Mainstream?

I don't understand.