Coronavirus (COVID-19)

Webmaster

9 hours ago, vikesfan89 said:

What's going on in Ohio?

We locking down, yo! Stay at home unless you're going you work, getting groceries, whatever. Not many will listen. Supposed to last for 28 days starting next week, I think. That means Dewine doesn't want people having Christmas lol. 

Also found out the hospital in my town will be one of ten in the state getting Pfizer's vaccine for distribution. Curious to see what comes of this. 

1 hour ago, BobbyPhil1781 said:

We locking down, yo! Stay at home unless you're going you work, getting groceries, whatever. Not many will listen. Supposed to last for 28 days starting next week, I think. That means Dewine doesn't want people having Christmas lol. 

Also found out the hospital in my town will be one of ten in the state getting Pfizer's vaccine for distribution. Curious to see what comes of this. 

Was there many restrictions before? What caused the huge spike in cases?

10 minutes ago, vikesfan89 said:

The spike in cases is probably similar to just about every other state that has seen increases.

Schools open, small, medium and large gatherings (of which there are many variations... bars, weddings, birthdays,  football parties, rallies, etc.)

Exponential growth and spread.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, TVScout said:

Let's see I tested positive June 28th so... Carry the 1... Yep I should still be good!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, vikesfan89 said:

This is my bad for misinforming. Apparently that's only for my county, not the state. 

I'm guessing colleges and people NGingAF is causing the spikes everywhere. 

https://www.dailywire.com/news/breaking-fda-grants-emergency-use-authorization-to-antibody-cocktail-used-by-trump

The Regeneron antibody cocktail that Trump used got emergency use authorization. I think Ben Carson also used it and thinks it really helped

I don't know how they'll decide who gets this but hopefully it reduces long term hospital stays and deaths

Edited by vikesfan89