2020 NFL Draft

BZski

13 minutes ago, MortexLion said:

Well like we have learned with the lions when you have a great DL your CBs look what..Great when you have a **** DL like last year..I'm sure you get my point

I'm trying to find the game by game PFF grades for Okudah. I have weeks 1 - 7 but not the weeks when Young was suspended. 

Just now, MortexLion said:

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000960919/article/jets-defenders-say-they-knew-the-lions-plays This is from two years ago..when Jim bobcooter was our OC..what are you getting at?

lol ur like CNN...if you have a brain you could read my post...Pass rush is everything...you can have deion sanders jalen ramsey and nnamdi as CBs and still get torched with this pass rush

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Karnage84 said:

The biggest question mark was taking Hockenson over addressing DL. However, this year's TE class seems light with nobody really coming close other than maybe Kmet, to the group last year. Hockenson being the highest rated guy at the time with it also being a position of need. That's still TBD. 

I agree: it's hard to make the argument for Hockenson, considering the position. Otherwise, I think Quinn has done a fine job in the first round.

Just now, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

I agree: it's hard to make the argument for Hockenson, considering the position. Otherwise, I think Quinn has done a fine job in the first round.

It's hard and I'm not quite sure it was the right move but a part of making these decisions is looking at the class next year (along with the current class, FA in present year, FA next year). If he looked at this class and was less than thrilled with the quality, it could have been a part of the decision to draft Hockenson. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, NFL_Fan said:

lol ur like CNN...if you have a brain you could read my post...Pass rush is everything...you can have deion sanders jalen ramsey and nnamdi as CBs and still get torched with this pass rush

Well for I agree with you on CNN..whats with the Dumb A$$ remark?

1 hour ago, Millenhater said:

I don't think we take him.  I bet we have offers to trade down but I think we stay at 3 and take Brown.  It's Quinn's MO and he's an idiot that is ok taking singles all day.  Brown is just that.  A single that you stretch into a double.  Brown will be good in the NFL but he won't be great.  Think Brocker's career.  Good.  Not great.  No one is trading multiple 1st round picks for him.  Now think Ramsey.  That's what Okudah could bring to a team.

Brown is a run stuffing DT with decent (not good, not great) pass rush ability who tested poorly at the combine.  He doesn't have great pad level when he plays.  He pops straight up a lot and he's able to get away with it as he's a very strong Senior that's able to bully a bunch of college kids.  I just wouldn't bank on him dominating grown men the same way.  To me a that is not worth a top ten pick...which is why Quinn will take him.  He doesn't understand positional value.

I think they will draft Simmons to be honest. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, MortexLion said:

Well for I agree with you on CNN..whats with the Dumb A$$ remark?

lol only because I clearly said my point...then a few points on playcall..something the Lions have struggled with since 2012 and for years before that...and Karnage....hahahaha. i see what you post. youre no threat. i see your terrible mocks 

1 minute ago, NFL_Fan said:

lol only because I clearly said my point...then a few points on playcall..something the Lions have struggled with since 2012 and for years before that...and Karnage....hahahaha. i see what you post. youre no threat. i see your terrible mocks 

I'm just impressed that you can read. I'll take that as a win for the education system. 

• Like 2