Travis Frederick Retires

HTTRDynasty

2 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

You don’t think people contemplate their health and what really matters to them in the middle of a pandemic?

I guess it’s just me and @MSURacerDT55 then.  I’m good with that.

Oh i'm sure he did when weighing what could happen with his ailment which is a life long process he has to contend with now. So get off your freaking high horse, Corona is not the Z-virus and when compared to Guillain–Barre syndrome, I'm willing to bet people who actually read up on the two will take Covid-19 10/10. 

Jesus Christ you people are really annoying now. 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, joru1000 said:

Weird, because while the symptoms are severe when they're happening, most people do fully recover from GB Syndrome after about a year, and he did sit out for all of 2018. 

Shame. 

Not all cases. I think Fred has said that he could not play up to the same level as before which leads me to believe that the damage already done to the muscles was permanent. I think most do can make a full recovery but some get the short end of the stick. I think he may have been stretching or remaining hopeful when he said he had fully recovered. 

1 hour ago, Calvert28 said:

More then likely yea.

I thought Fred had it in him to retire as one of the best in NFL history if not the best. It is a damn shame we will never find out.

In other news I would count Center among high ranking needs for the Cowboys. 

He was certainly the best I've ever seen. I'd out him in the hall but I know that's likely never happening for him. 

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Calvert28 said:

Oh i'm sure he did when weighing what could happen with his ailment which is a life long process he has to contend with now. So get off your freaking high horse, Corona is not the Z-virus and when compared to Guillain–Barre syndrome, I'm willing to bet people who actually read up on the two will take Covid-19 10/10. 

Jesus Christ you people are really annoying now. 

tenor.gif 

• Like 7

Well my when I worked bedside I took care of multiple GB patients, so if ya wanna discuss them, hollaatchaboi.

Now, considering viral infections are a primary cause of GB, how many people with C19 will go on to have GB?

All that male RN flexing aside, I’m happy Frederick is walking away on his own terms.

• Like 5