FFMD II '20 - Discussion / Guidelines

ny92mike

KeShawn Vaughn was a steal.  We almost took him with our last pick, but decided not to since he didn't really add anything to the offense other than depth, and we'd rather have an OL who could develop into a starter.

Cameron Clark was in consideration too, but Runyon tested better at the combine, and if you're taking a depth/developmental player, you may as well go with the athlete.  Good picks for both.

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, BucsDraftGeek47 said:

Wouldn't have made it

I was gona nab him at 195 after my first choice of Durant was snagged

I didn't think he would last to our later 6th round picks.  I was hoping we could flip a player or two for early 6ths so we could land at least 2 of Muse, Deguara, and Reed.  We're super happy with Muse, though.

So @The LBC, it was Joe Reed you were referring to earlier as the Deebo clone, correct?

Edited by MaximusGluteus

I loved watching Geno Stone play last year, and this year; testing numbers were not great, but he only turns 21 on Sunday; I'd be hopeful that a red-shirt/special teams year and some full-time strength training would help his explosiveness a bit (although Iowa has one of the best in Chris Doyle).

His instincts will cover up for some of the athletic limitations - if not, he will be a dynamite special teams guy.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MaximusGluteus said:

I didn't think he would last to our later 6th round picks.  I was hoping we could flip a player or two for early 6ths so we could land at least 2 of Muse, Deguara, and Reed.  We're super happy with Muse, though.

So @The LBC, it was Joe Reed you were referring to earlier as the Deebo clone, correct?

Negative.

2 minutes ago, MaximusGluteus said:

Hmm.  There's one other really under the radar guy I can think of that it might be.

There's a couple.  One of them wins very, very similarly to how Deebo does, but he lacks the ceiling (on a prospect to prospect comparison) that Deebo had; probably maxes out as a career WR3, but he has the kind of floor that he'll sustain in the league for a good long while as long as he avoids major injury.