FFMD II '20 - Discussion / Guidelines

ny92mike

4 minutes ago, scar988 said:

Raise your hand if you're actually surprised Jake Fromm is available so late?

*Raises hand*

I don't think he'll last this long IRL.  Probably just that no one is looking for a high end backup, at least not in the first three rounds of a super talented class.

Just now, Daniel said:

*Raises hand*

I don't think he'll last this long IRL.  Probably just that no one is looking for a high end backup, at least not in the first three rounds of a super talented class.

I don't think he'll go this high in real life. He's not good.

11 minutes ago, scar988 said:

I don't think he'll go this high in real life. He's not good.

Agreed. We brought him up in discussion and I just think he's a Cody Kessler type. No upside to really be a starter. You're hoping that you get Nick Mullens, and I am just not keen on spending a day 2 pick on that type of player. 

10 minutes ago, Forge said:

Agreed. We brought him up in discussion and I just think he's a Cody Kessler type. No upside to really be a starter. You're hoping that you get Nick Mullens, and I am just not keen on spending a day 2 pick on that type of player. 

He’s more Andy Dalton

Just now, johndeere1707 said:

He’s more Andy Dalton

I think Dalton is a far, far, far superior prospect to Fromm. I don't think it's even close. I could see a starter with Dalton. Most could. When I see Fromm, I see Nick Mullens / Colt McCoy / Cody Kessler. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, mountainpd said:

Miami looking to trade up again. Hit me up.

damn you......

But for real, how did Jonah Jackson last this long??????? Some incredibly inferior OG's went off the board much earlier. I think Jonah is a late 2nd to early 3rd prospect easily

• Like 1

1 minute ago, EaglesPeteC said:

damn you......

But for real, how did Jonah Jackson last this long??????? Some incredibly inferior OG's went off the board much earlier. I think Jonah is a late 2nd to early 3rd prospect easily

I’ve been trying to trade up for about 30 picks for him. One more to get.