TheVillain112

Poll  

49 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Rams
    • 49ers
    • Whoever bet the under...

Just now, showtime said:

I think the Rams need a MLB that better fits Phillips' system.  Donald is so good that I think he can play in either system.  I agree with your about Quinn, though.  It's just going to take time and a draft/off-season or two and they'll be set and ready to go.

I disagree.

The Rams have been a 4-3 team forever.  I mean...almost none of their guys fit the Wade scheme.  He knows that.  And yet he shoved them into his system.  Ogletree and Barron are LBs that work best behind 4 DL.  Donald is a 3T.  But Wade won't adapt or learn from new trends.  He's done the same thing forever.

Just now, footbull3196 said:

Does anyone else see the 49ers being good next season if they get Kirk Cousins?  Like 8-9 wins good

Yep. They'll be tough. I just hope the Rams can get their defense figured out by then. McVay is an offensive wizard.

1 minute ago, kramxel said:

Sorry, but this is one of those games that one play really doesn't matter that much.

How can you say that? They went from a 1st down to losing the game on the next play. Traditionally refs allow a lot more contact in the secondary at the end of close games anyway.

2 minutes ago, SammyBradwater said:

How can you say that? They went from a 1st down to losing the game on the next play. Traditionally refs allow a lot more contact in the secondary at the end of close games anyway.

kramxel is exactly right though. This was one of them games that was not decided by that one play. Just one that happened at a bad time. The Niners had there chances and they got their fair share of calls in this one too. 

Archived