College Football 25

Ty21

17 minutes ago, seminoles1 said:

I wish you could watch your friends play when in an online dynasty together.

Livestreams do be a thing.

Wish the game had some kind of multi-player where you and a friend can be on offense and defense together etc.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Fresh Prince said:

Yeah I got excited lol l. I should’ve looked it up.

only complaint in the game is playing defense, and tackling is very weird.

I don't like the kicking/punting mechanic... This is kind think I wish they would have just bought over from Madden. We've been using the Madden kicking mechanic for over a decade it feels weird using anything else. 

Ended up choosing Eastern Michigan for my first team in Dynasty mode. Reached the playoff in my 4th season but was knocked out in the first round. Reached the national title game in my 6th season but lost to Florida. 

(Simming most games, I'll play maybe one or two a season)

Simming is so damn random in this game, the first year I made the playoff I went 11-2 and one of the losses was to FCS 🤣 

Also I've noticed the game seems to have the same problem with stats with mobile QBs when simulating games that Madden does... Which is really unfortunate considering they are such a big part of college football. 

38 minutes ago, Danger said:

Haven't got my hands on the game yet. Anyone mind telling me what Wyoming's prestige and team ratings are?

Gonna be making my first dynasty with them.

• Wyoming Cowboys: 77 overall, 73 offense, 72 defense

Can't find their prestige I'm blind.

6 hours ago, iknowcool said:

Ollie Gordon is a menace in this game

8-1 in H2H right now.  I was against the 3-minute quarters at first, but it actually works out great with how the clocks works in the final 2 minutes.

Three minute quarters?? Sounds like a joke LOL

I set mine to 8 in dynasty 

11 minutes ago, Danger said:

Three minute quarters?? Sounds like a joke LOL

I set mine to 8 in dynasty 

It really isn’t as bad as it sounds because I had your same reaction, keep in mind I’m talking about online play. The clock stops on every first down in the final 2 minutes of the half, so it never felt like game was going too fast or I didn’t have enough time.  I’d say the average game still went about 30-40 minutes unless someone quits, plus if you get into OT that can go on for a long time.

Couple things of note:

Coaching carousel is broken and boring. Just bring back the NCAA 14 model. It was really good. This is the most disappointing thing to me so far. I really don't like it. 

RPO is a little broken? Half the time I try and hold the ball to pass it gets handed off to the RB anyway. 

18 minutes ago, MikeT14 said:

Couple things of note:

Coaching carousel is broken and boring. Just bring back the NCAA 14 model. It was really good. This is the most disappointing thing to me so far. I really don't like it. 

RPO is a little broken? Half the time I try and hold the ball to pass it gets handed off to the RB anyway. 

Read options/RPOs/Jet Sweep Options

all are so confusing, sometimes you're supposed to hold X to give the ball to the guy, sometimes you're not supposed to. It's so convoluted.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Danger said:

Read options/RPOs/Jet Sweep Options

all are so confusing, sometimes you're supposed to hold X to give the ball to the guy, sometimes you're not supposed to. It's so convoluted.

What drives me crazy is, when passing sometimes the running back is labeled as Y on the controller, sometimes its the RB button. Theres no rhyme or reason to it, and more than once I've thrown INTs because I thought I was checking down only to give the nickelback a gimme 

Edited by adamq