NCAA football

Ty21

17 hours ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

On year 2054 of a dynasty I started a few months back that I approached differently by documenting every season in excel. Gonna have to retire soon as my guy is turning 66 in my head cannon and he can't just keep going forever. Also at the point where my skills are maxed out and my teams become so good after a few years that they have unreal success. Rattled off 123 straight wins at Kentucky in the late 2040s/early 2050s. 

Going to start up a new one soon, thinking I will add further limitations. Only real recruiting limitation I put on myself was no over-recruiting, but maybe I'll limit out of area prospects? I'll look around op sports see if anyone has a good set of self imposed rules for dynasty.

If you want to make it more realistic, Limit your scouting to like 50%, or don't have it at all. 

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, Scalamania said:

What does everyone think the hardest P5 rebuild is (with current rosters)? I am currently on Y2 w Minnesota and it's been a brutal stretch for me - having trouble recruiting and producing on the field rn. 

Kansas is probably up there. They have to go after Texas recruits which would much rather play in a Texas school. Rutgers at least has tri state area/maryland prospects. 

Minnesota is definitely up there, figuratively and literally. Iowa State is another school that comes to mind.

We are now one year away from a College Football game http://www.imackulatevisiongaming.com/home/

Graphics looks PS3 level but I could care less about that. It’s a new college frickin football game that is customizable! Gameplay will probably be slightly better than Madden. I don’t think any football series I have played has had worse gameplay than Madden. 2K was far better, NCAA series far better,  Gameday was better, Fever was better. 

Edited by BayRaider

1 hour ago, Scalamania said:

What does everyone think the hardest P5 rebuild is (with current rosters)? I am currently on Y2 w Minnesota and it's been a brutal stretch for me - having trouble recruiting and producing on the field rn. 

Illinois is no fun.

2 hours ago, Scalamania said:

Vanderbilt can be brutal.  Tennessee basically dominates the state in recruiting plus you get pummeled in conference play until you can build up your roster.  

I just joined the SEC with UAB in my 4th year in Dynasty. Trying to slowly bring the demise to Crimson Tide football.
My schedule is brutal, but so far recruiting is alright. I keep trying to create guys to play RT or TE and they don't show up when I try to offer scholly's.

Not sure what the deal is. 

38 minutes ago, Fl0nkerton said:

I just joined the SEC with UAB in my 4th year in Dynasty. Trying to slowly bring the demise to Crimson Tide football.
My schedule is brutal, but so far recruiting is alright. I keep trying to create guys to play RT or TE and they don't show up when I try to offer scholly's.

Not sure what the deal is. 

It's definitely worth scouting O-lineman as low as 65 overall. They're most prone to seeing BIG increases when scouted. I think one time I had a guy gain 12 Overall when scouted.

On 1/3/2019 at 11:38 AM, BayRaider said:

We are now one year away from a College Football game http://www.imackulatevisiongaming.com/home/

Graphics looks PS3 level but I could care less about that. It’s a new college frickin football game that is customizable! Gameplay will probably be slightly better than Madden. I don’t think any football series I have played has had worse gameplay than Madden. 2K was far better, NCAA series far better,  Gameday was better, Fever was better. 

But is this a true NCAA game with unis, stadiums, and the like or is it like All-Pro Football with fake teams and such?

23 minutes ago, riceman80 said:

But is this a true NCAA game with unis, stadiums, and the like or is it like All-Pro Football with fake teams and such?

I’m sure there will be community files for all that. What NBA 2K does is amazing (the users any way). I usually expand to 36 teams and they are all college teams. 

On 1/3/2019 at 1:38 PM, BayRaider said:

Do they even have a developer yet?  What makes you think it's a year away?  I thought they said there was no chance of a 2019 release.  I'd be surprised if we ever see the game come to market.  The whole campaign has been fishy to me.