Mafia Rules and Registration/Discussion Thread

bucsfan333

1 hour ago, theuntouchable said:

Everyone, 

you may or may not have seen the last mafia game I am going to play. I just don’t have the motivation to invest in these games any longer. I’ve enjoyed playing with you all over this last decade or so (holy ****) but I just don’t have it in me anymore. There will likely come a time that I get that itch to play again and I assure you I’ll let you know. 

until then, shut up. 

sincerely, 

Touch 

tenor.gif?itemid=13144374

2 hours ago, theuntouchable said:

Everyone, 

you may or may not have seen the last mafia game I am going to play. I just don’t have the motivation to invest in these games any longer. I’ve enjoyed playing with you all over this last decade or so (holy ****) but I just don’t have it in me anymore. There will likely come a time that I get that itch to play again and I assure you I’ll let you know. 

until then, shut up. 

sincerely, 

Touch 

See ya on the other side 

source.gif

Everyone, 

until then, shut up. 

sincerely, 

Touch 

Glad we could send you out with a win.

• Like 2

Everyone, 

until then, shut up. 

sincerely, 

Touch 

I’ve learned a lot from you. It might not always show but I have.

• Like 1

I'm signing up for mafia now. I didn't even realize this thread existed. So yeah. I guess I'll be on the mafia regular roster. 

I MAY take a game off every once in a while for a personal cool-down period. But I'm totally wanting to be part of the typical crew.

• Like 7

24 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

At this rate, mafia is gonna die out.

Another mini break might not be a bad thing. If you think about it,  most of us are in another game of sorts anyway. It’s a lot between Mafia, Amazing Race, and Survivor I think I just stopped caring this week.

Need more RNG games @Malfatron @Dome.

• Like 2