TACT XX: One X Short Of A Good Time - Thanks Corona

D82

On 12/3/2020 at 1:30 PM, resilient part 2 said:

gentlemen please give me your opinion or decision. In talking with quite a few people/friends etc... I find that most I spoke with "don't" wish to take any vaccine. At least not after early on - never at all. 

when your time comes, where do you stand..

*a side note. I have never taken a flu shot in my life. I haven't had a Flu I don't believe in about 30 years or more. 

I don't have a strong opinion one way or the other. Just wondering out loud.

I really triggered some folks in the TAST forum, probably won't answer this question here but damn, maybe I am just old but TAST is straight trash if you don't agree with everyone else's opinions.  Kind of feels like its like all other social media type platforms.  I guess that is what I get for straying outside of here. 

57 minutes ago, acowboys62 said:

I tried one of those grocery delivery services, didn't like it, made sure to not get any produce or anything but just really felt weird. 

You have to pick a time slot of when to pick up or get it delivered. It's faster for me to just go to the store myself. Produce and meat are big items I hate others to pick out

• Like 1

5 hours ago, DaBoys said:

Very nice, and practical. 16 rounds I believe, or 17 with one in the chamber 

Yup, big difference from MD and its 10 round limit 😂

5 hours ago, DaBoys said:

I’m doing my first build right now. Just gathering parts

What ya building?

4 hours ago, D82 said:

Yup, big difference from MD and its 10 round limit 😂

What ya building?

An AR. A buddy of mine who is more gun savvy told me that they tend to be problematic, and if you buy one you’re going to have to spend a good deal of time taking it apart, adjusting, maintaining, and fixing. So he convinced me that my first one should be a build so I know it inside out. After that I can buy a fancy one.

I had a .22 bolt action growing up. I inherited a .38 special from my step dad, and I bought a 12 gauge mossburg a couple years ago. 

Edited by DaBoys
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, DaBoys said:

An AR. A buddy of mine who is more gun savvy told me that they tend to be problematic, and if you buy one you’re going to have to spend a good deal of time taking it apart, adjusting, maintaining, and fixing. So he convinced me that my first one should be a build so I know it inside out. After that I can buy a fancy one.

I had a .22 bolt action growing up. I inherited a .38 special from my step dad, and I bought a 12 gauge mossburg a couple years ago. 

I really want a Mossberg Scorpion. 

Your buddy isn't the first person I've heard say that about building an AR the first time around. Guess I'll have to look into that more when it comes time to buy one. 

• Like 1