TACT XX: One X Short Of A Good Time - Thanks Corona

D82

20 minutes ago, D82 said:

Dallas traffic sucks 

All the major Texas cities have huge traffic issues. The cities grew way to fast. At one point it was something like ~5-10 people moving to Texas a day for every one person leaving.  Infrastructure wasnt able to keep up. Its why most people live in the burbs. 

43 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

All the major Texas cities have huge traffic issues. The cities grew way to fast. At one point it was something like ~5-10 people moving to Texas a day for every one person leaving.  Infrastructure wasnt able to keep up. Its why most people live in the burbs. 

It’s definitely a problem. Glad I don’t live in the city or I think I’d need an IV of Xanax.

PS announcement. Corona side effects/extended effects are no sh!t. It comes and goes, but the shortness of breath is not cool in any way when it hits.  Seems I need to take 5 all the time now.  Also, I still have very little sense of smell or taste. Stay safe peeps. 

18 hours ago, WizardHawk said:

PS announcement. Corona side effects/extended effects are no sh!t. It comes and goes, but the shortness of breath is not cool in any way when it hits.  Seems I need to take 5 all the time now.  Also, I still have very little sense of smell or taste. Stay safe peeps. 

Damn man. Hope all the $h1t goes away soon.

1 hour ago, D82 said:

Drove by the stadium (holy crap it’s huge)

Thats what she said

1 hour ago, D82 said:

and went to The Star last night. So cool seeing them in person.

To bad you didnt get to do the tour. The stadium is fantastic inside. 

What are you doing in Dallas anyways?

20 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Thats what she said

To bad you didnt get to do the tour. The stadium is fantastic inside. 

What are you doing in Dallas anyways?

I had a vet appointment to get OFAs done on my dog in Ferris on Saturday, other half decided to get a hotel room so we could stay the weekend and sightsee since I’d never been. 

2 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Ofa?

So basically they read radiographs on elbows/hips and other diagnostic procedures. It’s to make sure he’s all clear on hip and elbow dysplasia so if someone wants to breed to him he checks out. 

7 hours ago, Nextyearfordaboyz said:

I’m competing in my first triathlon on Sunday, the 70.3 Half Ironman in Galveston. Hoping to finish in under 7 hours. Wish me luck! 

So...don’t show up and throw something in front of you? Got it.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, D82 said:
9 hours ago, Nextyearfordaboyz said:

I’m competing in my first triathlon on Sunday, the 70.3 Half Ironman in Galveston. Hoping to finish in under 7 hours. Wish me luck! 

So...don’t show up and throw something in front of you? Got it.

Thats right, you live there now. Go throw water bottles at him!

You dont live in Texas NYFDB, do you?  

• Like 1