TACT XX: One X Short Of A Good Time - Thanks Corona

D82

6 hours ago, D82 said:

5AyAG92.png

So this is my new girl. 

Registered name is Winrock Communication Officer Ohura, but we call her "Hurry" for short. She was entered at the shows this past weekend and had a nice debut, getting lots of nice compliments. Has an excellent temperament. Think she and I are going to have a lot of fun.

Sounds more like a spock.

22 minutes ago, D82 said:

We’re definitely not continuing the Star Trek theme (if she pans out) for her first litter 😂

booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

boooo boooo boooooooooooooooooooooo

2 hours ago, Texas_OutLaw7 said:

I don't understand why registered names are insanely long and borderline nonsensical. Is that just a show thing? 

They usually include the kennel name of the breeder(s) or owner(s), then most litters have themes. In Hurry's case, the theme was Star Trek - so Winrock (kennel name) Communication Officer Ohura. Call names sometimes get reused, so the registered name is used to help differentiate where the dog came from anwhat dog it is. 

2 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

boooo boooo boooooooooooooooooooooo

I'm just not a Star Trek fan lol 

3 hours ago, D82 said:

They usually include the kennel name of the breeder(s) or owner(s), then most litters have themes. In Hurry's case, the theme was Star Trek - so Winrock (kennel name) Communication Officer Ohura. Call names sometimes get reused, so the registered name is used to help differentiate where the dog came from anwhat dog it is. 

I'm just not a Star Trek fan lol 

How are we friends you handsome devil

8 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

How are we friends you handsome devil

Poor life choices? 😉

11 hours ago, WizardHawk said:

@D82 ... speaking of dogs, you remember the puppy with parvo I got last year I had questions for you about?  Well, she lived and now is prego.  Not happy about it, but way too late now.

I do, how old is she?

• Like 1