TACT XX: One X Short Of A Good Time - Thanks Corona

D82

Spent the weekend up in the Fort Worth area this weekend at some dog shows. Second time up there and man, I really do enjoy it. Might be a potential moving destination down the road. 

Spent about $500 on dog grooming stuff though, but have to say I'm happy with the haul.

166668819_10157610890490047_637130161412

5 hours ago, MightyMouse07 said:

Just had a post on my Facebook come up. It’s been 12 years since Nik died. Had me reminiscing on all the good times I had on this site back in the day. Hope all of y’all are well.

That's nuts. Hard to believe it's been that long. 

This site definitely used to be a lot of fun...Cowpoke Awards were always a good time. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, MightyMouse07 said:

Just had a post on my Facebook come up. It’s been 12 years since Nik died. Had me reminiscing on all the good times I had on this site back in the day. Hope all of y’all are well.

How time flies!! We have had a lot of good members come and go for sure! It’s truly amazing how long some of us have been here. Either Nov or Dec 2005 for me can’t quite remember. Wish the old “Member Since” would have carried over from the old site page to this one. 

On 4/8/2021 at 2:22 PM, textaz03 said:

How time flies!! We have had a lot of good members come and go for sure! It’s truly amazing how long some of us have been here. Either Nov or Dec 2005 for me can’t quite remember. Wish the old “Member Since” would have carried over from the old site page to this one. 

True. I’ve been coming here literally since the site launched and joined about 2 weeks afterward.

1 hour ago, Nextyearfordaboyz said:

Ran the 70.3 Ironman today in Galveston. Feels like I have been waiting to do it forever, since it had already been postponed twice due to Covid. 6 hours 25 minutes, pretty stoked with that time. I didn’t expect to break 7. 

Should have said something. Could have grabbed drinks or something. 

2 hours ago, Nextyearfordaboyz said:

Ran the 70.3 Ironman today in Galveston. Feels like I have been waiting to do it forever, since it had already been postponed twice due to Covid. 6 hours 25 minutes, pretty stoked with that time. I didn’t expect to break 7. 

Nicely done.

18 minutes ago, TVScout said:

I got the shingles vax thursday and it was terrible. 100.4 fever, shoulder hurt like hell, right eye ball blurred and  feels almost on fire still. Is the covax that bad?

I've had both doses of the Pfizer vaccine. My arm was a fairly sore after the first dose, but that was it. Second dose, some burning at the injection site at first, some soreness - that was it. 

20 minutes ago, TVScout said:

I got the shingles vax thursday and it was terrible. 100.4 fever, shoulder hurt like hell, right eye ball blurred and  feels almost on fire still. Is the covax that bad?

Experiences have really ranged.

Some people I know got just sore arms.

Some got extreme fatigue.

Some got really ill: high-fever, chills, fatigue, etc. 

Think of it like Russian roulettes.