TACT XX: One X Short Of A Good Time - Thanks Corona

D82

31 minutes ago, textaz03 said:

On the site? Which room? So we can bombard it 🤣

They locked the thread. 

It was kind of weak anyways. Dude basically said he hates Brees for being a Christian. I told him hating someone for their beliefs/lifestyle is a form of bigotry, just like people who persecuted Jews or LBGT, etc. 

:shrugs:

3 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

They locked the thread. 

It was kind of weak anyways. Dude basically said he hates Brees for being a Christian. I told him hating someone for their beliefs/lifestyle is a form of bigotry, just like people who persecuted Jews or LBGT, etc. 

Yeah that’s a ****ty thread! Glad you called them out for it!  Sounds a lot like some of my friends on FB calling him a turncoat or gutless for not standing up for certain political views. Get over it 🙄

4 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

They locked the thread. 

Ohhhhh, stay off of that kick...whew!

7 minutes ago, Nextyearfordaboyz said:

I just realized this year is going to be the 20th NFL Draft I've watched on TV, and it made me feel really old.

April makes 14 years I've been on the site. Crazy. 

• Like 2

So I ordered some delivery for the big game. 100 wings with chips and what not. Doordash delivered. Kid shows up only with the chips and sauce. I'm like where are the wings?? Um um this is all they gave me. I called the establishment where I placed the order. They confirmed the delivery driver must have stole them. First time this has ever happened with any delivery service 

• 3 weeks later...