Burn Notice (S1) Mafia: Game Over (UPDATED)

SwAg

Just now, wolfeyestrk said:

three civ clears for unexplained reasons reads like scum trying to clear his name by clearing other civs 

figured it was a safe bet since im not planning to do more then a thing or two this evening and i might not have time to come back later to vote. also wanted to see if he would respond which he hasnt silence speaks to me

You’re not planning to do more than a thing or two this evening but might not have time? 

7 hours ago, MWil23 said:

Orca

7 hours ago, MookieMonstah said:

Yes, yes!  That is what I heard!  I heard that that there Touch did not go anywhere last night!  Quite the rousing gossip!

Seems like we have some type of whisperer role

6 hours ago, MWil23 said:

I’m curious to see if the same unknown town person once again granted Orca the ability to be vote proof.

6 hours ago, SwAg said:

Official(!!!) Vote Count

Touch - 1 - Mookie

6 hours ago, Slappy Mc said:

So let's address the elephants in the room.

First, Malf and Touch not being targeted after day 2 is crazy. I still am leery of Forge. I was swindled by him in the Pokemon game and I don't like the lack of activity from him.

Secondly, Mwil either has a lynch proof ability or he got pardoned (by himself or someone else). Orca and Mwil, if either of you can red letter each other, then come with facts and do it, otherwise you are both strong voices and we need all the help we can get to catch the Management.

Third, Heim is "planning his escape" and I dont know enough about the show to know whether or not that is a mafia or town move. (The capturing, not escaping) I do not have the means to save him. I'm not sure if we should or shouldnt save him. 

Lastly, good job PGO. It should be obvious that the management know who you are. Before night I recommend coming out so we A) dont lynch you and B) have our specials visit you.

6 hours ago, MWil23 said:

So management is scum then Slappy?

6 hours ago, rackcs said:

Matts

5 hours ago, Slappy Mc said:

Any CC on this anywhere? @The Orca I'm looking at you. I would like to keep progressing and find whoever the bad guys are.

Right now I feel that Malf is unusually quiet and I have to follow my code that if he isn't hit by day 3 he probably isnt town. 

5 hours ago, The Orca said:

Malf 

Matts

Squire

Pwny

These I all had varying degrees of suspicion that they were trying to keep Mwil out of the fire, even D1

To Malfs inactivity, he said before the game he wasnt going to play due to time constraints, so the limited activity is understandable imo

5 hours ago, MWil23 said:

LOL

PICKLE RICK

4 hours ago, MWil23 said:

Slappy

4 hours ago, Slappy Mc said:

So... Mwil

Care to join me?

3 hours ago, MWil23 said:

That’s Carla and she is affiliated with Management. She’s in season 1 via the phone. Slappy slipped.

2 hours ago, MWil23 said:

If he's an incompetent JOAT and invested Slappy D1, thus giving him a Town lean, I'd imagine that's a good sign Slappy is scum. Probably Management.

2 hours ago, The Orca said:

TLO

I told you and showed you, this is a complete and utter fabrication 

I also didn't fake anything 

1 hour ago, wolfeyestrk said:

sanchez

15 minutes ago, Forge said:

You've convinced me. Malf

1 Touch- Mookie

1 Malf- Forge 

1 Slappy- Mwil

1 Matts- Racks

1 TLO- Orca

1 Mwil- Slappy

1 Sanchez- Wolf

Town refuses to listen to me and we have shotgunned votes everywhere. Shocking. I blame Malfatron. That knuckle dragging ray of sunshine is falling over himself again this game and Orca is the one buying are following like lemmings off a cliff. 

Just now, MWil23 said:

Town refuses to listen to me and we have shotgunned votes everywhere. Shocking. I blame Malfatron. That knuckle dragging ray of sunshine is falling over himself again this game and Orca is the one buying are following like lemmings off a cliff. 

How do you know it’s town that is refusing to listen .....

7 minutes ago, wolfeyestrk said:

three civ clears for unexplained reasons reads like scum trying to clear his name by clearing other civs 

figured it was a safe bet since im not planning to do more then a thing or two this evening and i might not have time to come back later to vote. also wanted to see if he would respond which he hasnt silence speaks to me

Thanks for providing some insight

For your reference, "read" usually refers to a type of educated guess similar to your vote of Sanchez and "reading" into his post/actions. It usually never means they have a clear

Added to that, it generally isnt smart to list your town reads (multiples) because it makes it easier for scum to not cross kill (depending on the game) and take out town potentially

Also, most people given their alignment and other factors rarely respond to a single vote, though I like your mindset on the reasoning behind seeing if he does. To Sanchez specifically, he usually doesnt post a lot, so you may be better served to ask him specifically if you have a question, etc

• Like 1

Good Touch is finally deciding to play. Shocking that Ghost Ninja Cop unvotable unlimited multi ability that’s playing for Town isn’t actually Town.

Also, I know because no one is listening, ergo Town isn’t listening. 

8 minutes ago, TLO said:

Can I get a tldr

Mission was lynched d1- was town jailer

Dome died N1- was town unknown move

I caught Mwil, he claimed to be gov, is actually the godfather, was lynched but survived D2

D2 Heimdallr was kidnapped and cant vote or talk and is planning an escape unless someone pays the ransom

N2 3 people died via a PGO, 1 was even night SK- Glen, 1 was Government aligned (nontown) alignment cop- Daboyle, and 1 was Josh town Aligned incompetent JOAT

N1 Counselor tried to invest me but couldnt find me

N1 I used a ninja invest on Mwil and caught him as scum

D3 Counselor is claiming Government Aligned with Daboyle. Combined they were each 1/2 of an alignment compare and now it's gone 

Anyone else can add if I missed something 

Just now, The Orca said:

Mission was lynched d1- was town jailer

Dome died N1- was town unknown move

I caught Mwil, he claimed to be gov, is actually the godfather, was lynched but survived D2

D2 Heimdallr was kidnapped and cant vote or talk and is planning an escape unless someone pays the ransom

N2 3 people died via a PGO, 1 was even night SK- Glen, 1 was Government aligned (nontown) alignment cop- Daboyle, and 1 was Josh town Aligned incompetent JOAT

N1 Counselor tried to invest me but couldnt find me

N1 I used a ninja invest on Mwil and caught him as scum

D3 Counselor is claiming Government Aligned with Daboyle. Combined they were each 1/2 of an alignment compare and now it's gone 

Anyone else can add if I missed something 

I also havent been able to be voted the last 2 days