RNG International Flag Football: Season Two --- WHICKER REPEATS

Dome

Team building stuff (the important stuff) will be up tomorrow for sure. (This isn’t a “dome” for sure but a real “for sure”)

got it mostly done now, and a day off tomorrow to finalize and post. Looking to start it next weekend, I think a week will be enough time for people to decide on their stats 

4 minutes ago, Dome said:

@theuntouchable why don’t you have a team?

i could really use 3 more 

@Webmaster

i know this is unprecedented, but if you spent 2 minutes announcing a team right now and 10 minutes deciding on your players tomorrow, you would instantly be the most popular player in this game 

if you win the damn thing? 

omg, pandemonium 

Edited by Dome
  • Like 1

@Pickle Rick @SwAg @daboyle250 @Whicker @skywindO2 @The Orca @Malfatron @ET80 @JoshstraDaymus @rackcs @bucsfan333 @Forge

The Grey Ducks   The Aurora Maritimus   The Hitmen
Minnesota Skywind02   Churchill Pickle Rick   Bruges Malfatron
????   ????   ????
???? ????   ???? ????   ???? ????

The Frozen Glacier   The Buttmunchers   The Mambo
Antarctica The Orca   Baltimore, MD Daboyle250   Lancaster, PA Josh
????   ????   ????

The Blood Thirsty Savages   The Kerala Tuskers   The Redskins
Washington DC SwAg   Kottayam ET80   Washington DC Rackcs
????   ????   ????

The Crabs   The Yuckaneers   The Singing Mimes
Annapenis Whicker   Tampa Bay, FL Bucsfan333   Las Vegas, NV Forge
????   ????   ????

Team Building

• Please make 5 selections total.
  • No more than 3 selections from any one category (Offense, Defense, Special Teams).
  • All 3 categories (Offense, Defense, Special Teams) must have at least one selection each.
  • Name ONE selection as your team Captain, for fun.

I reserve the right to make changes to these selections until Sunday 4/19. Changes will occur if I see a balancing issue as teams start making selections, or to fix spelling/errors. I will let team owners know if the change will impact their team in any way.

Offense

Clutch Quarterback   Offense
Your two-point conversion attempts (after every touchdown) get a 10% point bonus. This means you'll only need to roll a 36 or higher (D100) to make the attempt.

Workhorse Runningback   Offense
If you have the lead, roll your D20 possession roll with a (+1) bonus. If you lead by more than 3 make it a (+2) bonus.

Veteran Wideout   Offense
When you roll a Medium or Deep Turnover (rolling a 3-6 during your D20 possession roll) there is a 50% chance your WR will immediately make the tackle (you must roll a 51 or better) and prevent any kind of return attempt. This roll happens before the standard D100 roll for a turnover return.

Stalwart Left Tackle   Offense
If you scored a touchdown and a two-point conversion on the last drive you cannot roll a 1-5 on your next D20 possession roll attempt. A roll resulting in a 1-5 will be re-rolled once.

Defense

Edge Setter Defensive End   Defense
Your opponent rolls with a (-1) penalty for each turnover they've committed (max 5), this includes blocked punts and blocked FGs as well as turnovers on two-point conversions.

Four Down Linebacker   Defense
If your opponent rolls less than 21 when attempting a two-point conversion (rolling a D100) they will commit a turnover and you'll return the conversion for two points. This only applies to the results used from the roll, in case of extraneous dice left over from Advantage/Disadvantage rolls.

Playmaking Corner   Defense
When your opponent kicks a FG (opponent rolls 11-15 on their possession roll) theres a 10% chance you'll block the kick. If you fail to block the kick you'll still inflict a 10% penalty on the accuracy. Blocking a FG means your opponent must re-roll the D20 until landing on a Turnover outcome (D1-D6).

Ballhawk Safety   Defense
The first time your opponent commits a Deep or Medium Turnover they must roll the followup D100 with a Disadvantage. If this occurs in the 4th quarter make it a double disadvantage.

Special Teams

Special Teams Captain   Special Teams
Every time your opponent punts (opponent rolls 7-10 on their possession roll) there's a 20% chance you'll block the punt (you must roll 81 or higher). Blocking a punt mean your opponent must re-roll the D20 until landing on a Turnover outcome (1-6 on the D20).

Special Teams Gunner   Special Teams
You get a 10% bonus when covering punts (you roll a 7-10 on your possession roll). Instead of needing 31, 26 and 16 to prevent return TDs on Bad, Average and Good Punts you'll only need 21, 16 and 6 respectively.

Cold Blooded Kicker   Special Teams
You get a 10% accuracy boost to all Field Goals.

Return Man   Special Teams
When your opponent punts (rolls 7-10 on their possession roll) they'll roll with double disadvantage when rolling the D100 to determine their coverage of the punt return.

59 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

@Dome is this correct

Workhorse RB

Stalwart LT

Edge Setter DE

Special Teams Captain 

Return Man 

It sure is...

and I’m realizing that I accidentally deleted the other half of the rules lol... I’ll get them back up in a few 

Made one change to make the Safety a bit better.

Before: 

The first time your opponent commits a Deep or Medium Turnover they must roll the followup D100 with a Disadvantage. If this occurs in the 4th quarter make it a double disadvantage.

After:

The first time your opponent commits a turnover they must roll the followup D100 with a Disadvantage. If this occurs in the 2nd or 4th quarter make it a double disadvantage.