Transfers & Rumors: Deadline Drama!

LeeEvans

2 hours ago, kempus said:

He should be one of the best mids in the world. When he wants to be, he is. But, he has a terrible attitude or god knows what else holding him back.

Yeh, there's plenty of players of that ilk kicking around.

It's so clear he wants a move to Madrid. Andy Mitten, the most reliable United journalist out there (has ran a United fanzine called 'United We Stand' for nearly 30 years) has said numerous times that Pogba wanted the Madrid move when he first left Juventus.

What's funny is that Pogba doesn't know how good he has it at United with these **** performances. Wait until Barcelona are romping the league again whilst he puts in 4/10 performances game after game after game; the fans at the Bernabeu will roast him.

The fact is, he doesn't care. Never has, never will. 

7 hours ago, lomaxgrUK said:

Yeh, there's plenty of players of that ilk kicking around.

It's so clear he wants a move to Madrid. Andy Mitten, the most reliable United journalist out there (has ran a United fanzine called 'United We Stand' for nearly 30 years) has said numerous times that Pogba wanted the Madrid move when he first left Juventus.

What's funny is that Pogba doesn't know how good he has it at United with these **** performances. Wait until Barcelona are romping the league again whilst he puts in 4/10 performances game after game after game; the fans at the Bernabeu will roast him.

The fact is, he doesn't care. Never has, never will. 

Oh god they'll eat him alive. 

I haven't missed a Madrid game since 2008, televised, and the only 2 Madrid players I've heard never get booed and roasted were Ramos and Ronaldo.

Raul did, Fuigo did way back when, Brazil Ronaldo did, Alonso, etc. 

10 hours ago, BullsandBroncos said:

Oh god they'll eat him alive. 

I haven't missed a Madrid game since 2008, televised, and the only 2 Madrid players I've heard never get booed and roasted were Ramos and Ronaldo.

Raul did, Fuigo did way back when, Brazil Ronaldo did, Alonso, etc. 

Casillas was the one where I was like, "after everything he's done you're going to boo the guy?"

2 hours ago, BullsandBroncos said:

So apparently we are somehow signing Pogba, Eriksen, and Hazard.

The best part is, that isn't going to do as much as what people think for our lack of goals.

Eriksen is going to get ripped to shreds by the Madrid fans. Such a streaky player who goes multiple games at a time doing nothing. Having said that, I would much prefer he signed a contract extention with us. 

58 minutes ago, kempus said:

Eriksen is going to get ripped to shreds by the Madrid fans. Such a streaky player who goes multiple games at a time doing nothing. Having said that, I would much prefer he signed a contract extention with us. 

I noticed. Last year in the CL, he played terrible against Madrid. Then, he played terrific in the next.

Not worth his price and they'd expect him to replace Modric, who, yes won the Ballon D'or but played terrible this whole year.

If Madrid are considering Pogba to replace Modric, then you're getting a totally different player. Modric plays the percentage passes really well, and bides his time to play the killer pass. Pogba goes for the killer pass way too often, and has no respect for possession of the ball.

I can definitely see a scenario where Pogba goes to Madrid, bullies the poor teams but gets found out in the big, big games.

2 hours ago, teamorange said:

Eriksen has been not great this season. Frankly no one on Tottenham has been any good outside of Son and Kane.

Sissoko and Vertonghen have been pretty awesome, but your point is true. Individually, most of our players have been rubbish. Eriksen has decided to show up for less than half our games this year. Pretty sure his head was turned a long time ago.

23 hours ago, kempus said:

Sissoko and Vertonghen have been pretty awesome, but your point is true. Individually, most of our players have been rubbish. Eriksen has decided to show up for less than half our games this year. Pretty sure his head was turned a long time ago.

Sissoko has legit had one of the biggest turnarounds ever. I dont even recognize him compared to last year. 

1 hour ago, LeeEvans said:

Sissoko has legit had one of the biggest turnarounds ever. I dont even recognize him compared to last year. 

True. Hes been awesome. Shame that the rest of them are a bunch of mugs.