Transfers & Rumors: Deadline Drama!

LeeEvans

Divock Origi has completed his move from Liverpool to Wolfsburg, with the Bundesliga club paying an eye-catching £6m fee to take the striker on a season-long loan. That’s £4m fewer than Liverpool paid to sign the Belgium international permanently in 2014. Tottenham and Newcastle were both interested in Origi but Liverpool would only consider a loan to a European club and have got their wish.

That is a big loan fee. It's good that Origi is getting some playing time,  I think the talent is definitely there but he needs games to unearth it. 

1 minute ago, amac said:

Toljan to Dortmund for €5 mil official w/ Passlack going on loan to Hoffenheim for 2 seasons, Emre Mor to Vigo for 13m. Love the Toljan deal

Yeah, that has been highly praised from just about everywhere. Dortmund have such a knack for completing great signings for pretty good value. I'm glad they didn't try and spend all of the Dembele money on a huge signing. 

9 hours ago, Kip Smithers said:

And Llorente is? If you wanna get a new back up then it sure as heck better be better than Llorente. Batshuayi has the tools and has made improvements. He had a good pre season but he was given a short leash as expected. I'll give him more time than that.

Yes he is much better than Batshuayi. Sucks Spurs beat us to the punch. 

9 minutes ago, AustrianNiner said:

Monaco have accepted a 100m€ bid by Arsenal for Lemar. That's twice as much as City paid for Bernardo Silva, who is far better right now. Can see why Liverpool decided to go with AOC for now.

So they do have money? This is so confusing. ?