2020 Draft Thread

holt_bruce81

2 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

He is. Hopefully, he keeps falling. Although, based on this draft, they'd probably select some random 4th round LB.

Gotta be hoping for Lewis, Cushenberry, Biadasz, Hennessey, Malik Harrison, Jennings at 84

** I been drinking so if anyone been taken dont mind me.

Edited by BStanRamFan
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, BStanRamFan said:

Gotta be hoping for Lewis, Cushenberry, Biadasz, Hennessey, Malik Harrison, Jennings at 84

** I been drinking so if anyone been taken dont mind me.

I'm honestly on board with them just focusing on fixing the offense right now, since that appears to be the early theme.  Give me Hennessey at our next pick and I'm a happy happy camper, because Blythe is only on a 1-year deal and the guy who absolutely hasn't shown us any reason to be terribly confident in moving forward is Brian Allen.  Also Hennessey is a straight up 10/10 scheme-fit for us.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, JonStark said:

Well that's a kick in the nuts. I came to terms with the fact we didn't want him, but of course he'd stay in the division. 

At this point, with the Ravens being one of the best OL-drafting teams and them passing on him when they could have conceivably slid him in at guard, I think there's good reason to believe teams are seeing something deficient in JJ's game that's causing him to slip this far.  Also, not like Steve Keim has the best track record when it comes to drafting OL either.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, The LBC said:

At this point, with the Ravens being one of the best OL-drafting teams and them passing on him when they could have conceivably slid him in at guard, I think there's good reason to believe teams are seeing something deficient in JJ's game that's causing him to slip this far.  Also, not like Steve Keim has the best track record when it comes to drafting OL either.

Very true. He's definitely raw but I feel like Kromer would've been able to turn him into a stud.