2020 Draft Thread

holt_bruce81

3 minutes ago, ITS_RAMMY_PLAYBOI said:

We’re just wasting picks like if it’s luxury. 

What are we wasting? We just took two needs. It’s just guys you don’t like as much. 

if it was Dobbins and Mims you’d all be dreaming your jeans because you know more about them

• Like 5

My complaint is that I feel like we could have traded down and gotten both guys. Van will ball in our scheme. He fits it well and runs great routes. I think I'm more disappointed because the super talented guys went earlier. Dunno. Van will do well. Just doesn't feel like a HR. Feels like a double. But I guess I need to take what I can get.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, StLunatic88 said:

What are we wasting? We just took two needs. It’s just guys you don’t like as much. 

if it was Dobbins and Mims you’d all be dreaming your jeans because you know more about them

That's a good point. A lot of us did say that using one of the two 2nds on a RB/WR was fine, but not both. 

1 minute ago, StLunatic88 said:

Needs? Sure. But not nearl as much as other needs. Our skill players are proven. OL and LB are not. Late RB's are proven to be fine with a good OL. Good RB's are **** with a bad OL

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, RamRod said:

We must feel comfortable with what we’re bringing back to the offensive line.

Seems that way but then again the interior oline is what the Rams need and how many interior offensive lineman were taken? So I think the Rams could still get one. I think though the main thing for the Rams is development. Corbett, Evans, Edwards, Allen, and Noteboom all just need to develop. Cant just rush out every draft and take an oline guy without seeing the development of the ones you already have. 

1 minute ago, jrry32 said:

My complaint is that I feel like we could have traded down and gotten both guys. Van will ball in our scheme. He fits it well and runs great routes. I think I'm more disappointed because the super talented guys went earlier. Dunno. Van will do well. Just doesn't feel like a HR. Feels like a double. But I guess I need to take what I can get.

When a man is in scoring position, a double is more than enough. 

• Like 2