2020 Draft Thread

holt_bruce81

7 minutes ago, RamRod said:

Maybe we’d rather hear it from the broadcast. It’s not hard to not spill it before it’s announced.

I’ll leave it at that. Not worth getting into a big spat over.

Oooor you could wait to look on here before it’s announced?? Just as easy

1 minute ago, JonStark said:

I'm cool with that. I've come to terms with us not getting Jones because I'm pretty sure they would've taken him at 52 if they really wanted him. 

Baun, Gay, or Mims would all be good. 

I'm kind of prepared for it to be either Uche, Davis-Gaither, or a trade back though.  Unless Snead has abandoned his love for Senior Bowl guys.  Though I suppose that could point to Mims as well.

Just now, StLunatic88 said:

Oooor you could wait to look on here before it’s announced?? Just as easy

Kind of hard when people are posting 3 picks in advanced that they already know what happens. 

Idk what's wrong with just respecting the other posters and waiting until the pick. I live in Philly and there are zero Rams fans around here, so I'd love to discuss it with you guys, but I'd also like to enjoy the experience of having the names called. Didn't realize it was such a big deal. 

• Like 1

Walterfootball scouting report for Akers:

Strengths:

·  Quality size

·  Good speed

·  Threat to break off long runs

·  Can run away from the defense

·  A do-it-all back

·  Good feet

·  Elusive runner

·  Shifty in the open field

·  Cutting ability

·  Good vision

·  Runs behind his pads

·  Good knee bend

·  Contact balance

·  Can pick up yards after contact

·  Dangerous receiver out of the backfield

·  Weapon on check downs

·  Soft hands

·  Three-down-starter ability

Weaknesses:

·  Selective as a blocker

·  Blocks soft at times

NFL Comparison: Kareem Hunt

• Like 3

1 minute ago, JonStark said:

Kind of hard when people are posting 3 picks in advanced that they already know what happens. 

Idk what's wrong with just respecting the other posters and waiting until the pick. I live in Philly and there are zero Rams fans around here, so I'd love to discuss it with you guys, but I'd also like to enjoy the experience of having the names called. Didn't realize it was such a big deal. 

What if I can’t wat h a TV, or my Cable is out or simply I’ve decided to watch the draft via Twitter. It’s just as easy for you to wait to read this as it is everyone else. Just saying we’re not in 2004 anymore, catch up everyone 

Well that's make jrry happy.  Also, for those thinking the Akers pick means we're writing off Henderson.  Consider the fact that what kept Henderson off the field last season was that he wasn't up to snuff with his pass-blocking.  We're looking at a preseason that's, most likely, going to be heavily truncated.  Where exactly is he suppose to have been getting in those reps with the new RB coach during this quarantine?

• Like 1